Brown S F.M. Sons Parakeet Tropical Carnival Foo 2 Pounds - 44645 uploaded by Rebecca W.

BY BROWN S F.M. SONS #12 in Bird Food

F.M. Brown's Tropical Carnival Parakeet Food offers the nutrition birds need with a taste your pet will love. The premium ingredients meet daily dietary needs with an irresistible blend of gourmet flavor. Fortified with vitamins and nutrients, this food is also enriched with beneficial bacteria that aids in digestion to keep your bird active and happy. Formulated for parakeets Made with a blend of premium ingredients for irresistible taste Fortified with vitamins to meet the dietary needs of your pet Beneficial bacteria aids in a healthy digestive system Ingredients: Canary Seed, White Proso Millet, Oat Groats, Red Millet, Wheat, Peanuts, Safflower Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Flax Seed, Canola Seed, Rice, Carrots, Pineapple, Papaya, Strawberry, Cranberry Seeds, Banana, Coconut, Sweet Potato, Lentils, Green Split Peas, Wheat Middlings, Maize Grain Ground, Maize Gluten Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Yeast Brewer's Dehydrated, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Fructooligosaccharide, l-lysine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), Alpha tocopherols (source of vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Biotin, Choline Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, dl-Methionine, Zinc Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Bifidobacterium Thermophilum Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Lecithin, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Canthaxanthin, Beta-Carotene, Titanium Dioxide, Orange Oil and Red 40, Blue 1 and Yellow 5 and 6 Guarant see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Hailee H.
So the bird I have doesn't use this specific type of bird seed, but this is the only brand she will eat. She loves it. It is a bit pricy, and since she is a bigger bird I do have to buy it more often for her.
Athena G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 parakeets and they love this tropical food mix! Everytime i change there food they right away dig in and they enjoy eating it ive tried other food products and this one is the best kind they like.
Charity S.
FLINT, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product says it used gor birds, but i used this brand for my rats food. They loved this kind. Granted there was a huge mess after because they scrounge through it. But i would definitely recommend this product. You cab get it at Magoos for cheaper thab any other retail store price and you can be a Magoos member and receive free bags as well.
Rebecca W.
Garrettsville, OH
My love bird does love this product she is very particular when it comes to her millet and other bird seed. Sugar momma is one happy bird when she's eating her (cakes and cookies) bird food.
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
Ok my bird was very picky about her food but absolutely loved this mixture!!!! This is the only seed I could get her to eat everyday, and boy am I glad I found it
Maranda S.
Houma, LA
I unfortunately did not care for this product. Every person is their own. If you would like to try it, suit yourself. I'll give a two star rating. Like I said though, I personally do not like this product. I have my reasons.
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
Used to get this for my parakeets and I had them for a really long time , its great how it comes in this resealable bag
Jennifer G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My parakeet love these he would go and eat them everyday from the back even though there were some inside of the cage
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
My parakeets absolutely adore this I am so glad I bought it I think it's the best I've ever bought worth the money
Emily M.
Bensenville, IL
My two parakeets can't get enough of this stuff, they g wet so excited whenever they see me refill their bowl
Taylor m.
How much food it In This ?
Charity S.
FLINT, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How many of you own a rat to any other type of pet that likes this brand? Do you mix them? Like I mixed this onr with dried fruit for my ratties.
Brooke B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Who would recommend this?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this bird seed at?
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
I am about to buy my mom a bird for xmas. Is this a good brand for parakeets?