MakeupLouis Vuitton
Brown Poche Monogram Toiletry Pouch 19 Toilette 868090 Cosmetic Bag

Brown Poche Monogram Toiletry Pouch 19 Toilette 868090 Cosmetic Bag

by Louis Vuitton

Width (inch) : 7.48 inch(approx)Width (cm) : 19 cm(approx)Height (inch) : 5.90 inch(approx)Height (cm) : 15 cm(approx)Depth (inch) : 1.96 inch(approx)Depth (cm) : 5 cm(approx)Color : BrownsMaterial :MonogramCountry of Manufacture : FranceVERY GOOD...

i want to try this out. how can I do that? i’ve heard these are good and I have used other products from this line. Brown Poche Monogram Toiletry Pouch 19 Toilette 868090 Cosmetic Bag
Is the quality of the bag good. Because sometimes they can feel cheap or plastic ?
Start your review of Brown Poche Monogram Toiletry Pouch 19 Toilette 868090 Cosmetic Bag!
destiny H.
Hagerstown, MD
Brown Poche Monogram Toiletry Pouch 19 Toilette 868090 Cosmetic Bag uploaded by destiny H.
Love this bag so much. My hubby got it for Christmas and I was beyond surprised. The red interior gold lock and the Mickey Mouse on the front. It sets it off.