MakeupLouis Vuitton
Brown Poche Monogram Toiletry Pouch 15 Toilette 868441 Cosmetic Bag

Brown Poche Monogram Toiletry Pouch 15 Toilette 868441 Cosmetic Bag

by Louis Vuitton

Width (inch) : 5.90 inch(approx)Width (cm) : 15 cm(approx)Height (inch) : 3.93 inch(approx)Height (cm) : 10 cm(approx)Depth (inch) : 1.57 inch(approx)Depth (cm) : 4 cm(approx)Color : BrownsMaterial :MonogramVERY GOOD CONDITION(7.5/10 or B+)(Outside...

Is this available in a pink?
Is this a perfect size to use when travel?
Start your review of Brown Poche Monogram Toiletry Pouch 15 Toilette 868441 Cosmetic Bag!
Jamie U.
Manheim, PA
Brown Poche Monogram Toiletry Pouch 15 Toilette 868441 Cosmetic Bag uploaded by Jamie U.
Great start to the weekend when you finish shopping at LV in Philly. Followed by dinner at the Melting Pot! Happy Friday!! I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!! 😍😄🦋
Haliz H.
Plano, TX
I’ve had this pouch for a while and it is very sturdy! It’s beautifully made and the perfect size for makeup/toiletries. You can fit a good amount in there and it’s perfect to just throw in your luggage or weekend bag!
Paulina K M.
Atlanta, GA
Very good quality. I like for my lipstick and my powder while I am in need to Mayte my nose
Vanessa L.
This is the perfect poche for my cosmetics. Everything fits perfectly. I love how smooth the zipper is and the beautiful quality of the leather is great too.
Christi C.
Surprise, AZ
Love our Toiletry bags. My husband and I both have them and they are perfect for vacations and weekend getaway. Perfect size for everything in one bag. Love mine so much.
Sophie S.
Moraga, CA
Yeah I know everyone has their LV wallet or purse or belt, but that’s because they’re super high quality aside even from the label. This bag has lasted for years and remains in perfect shape - no fraying or anything.
Hailey C.
Orlando
Anything this brand makes it amazing, and it’s so special I finally worked hard enough to get one!
Sherri W.
Love it, small enough to carry, my phone and keys fit perfectly inside, I use it all the time, I like LV. If you want more things in their, I suggest getting a bigger purse. Good quality
Cindy K.
Seminole, FL
I love my Louis Vuitton brown Poche Monogram Toilette. This is a must have for traveling. It is the perfect size to fit everything that I need. It is very good quality. I would recommend this to anyone.
Indira M.
lousiana
Me encanta su diseño es hermosos es muy amplia yo lo uso siempre es muy agradable y muy buena