BY BROWN & HALEY

The Original Buttercrunch Toffee® With Cashews. All Natural. 100 Years. Kosher dairy. Gluten free. Approximately 24 pieces Our Master Confectioners use only the finest quality ingredients to create all-natural Almond Roca® Buttercrunch. We add premium California almonds and pure vanilla to fresh local butter and our Signature Blend of cocoa beans.  Each bit is an irresistible taste sensation of buttery goodness. Enjoy Almond Roca® Buttercrunch - the special treat that will delight you and those you care about. All Natural.  No Artificial Flavoring, colors or preservatives. see more...

• There is Almond Roca, Peppermint Roca, Cashew Roca ... wh...4 Answers
Buy on CVS

Start your review of Brown & Haley Cashew Roca Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I am a huge fan of toffee!" in 1 review
  • "Does get stuck in your teeth but you can't stop at just one" in 1 review
  • "I Have loved almond roca's for the last 10 years and never thought I would like something as much, Although I will always love my Almond ones these are really good especially if you love cashews" in 1 review
Vanessa E.
Lemoore, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Good, but not as good as the Almond. That's surprising to me, since cashews are the fair better nut.
Janie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolates are my favorite. I can eat the whole thing by myself
If I didn't have to share. They are crunchy but taste so good. Just seeing
The picture is making my mouth water. But they are just delicious !!!!
Jillian G.
Crestview , FL
I love these. Every time i come across them, I have to get them. I can eat the entire thing by myself and I find myself hiding them from my husband & son. Haha. The toffee flavor is not terribly sweet which is what I love about this candy.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Brown & Haley Roca is the best, the cashew is my favorite ! The only time I get it is for the holidays. I only buy it for the holidays is because it can eat the whole package in one sitting so I need to control myself.
Irene M.
These are definitely not easy to find for us. They are my sons favorite. He loves cashews and these hit the mark on a great tasting treat to have. Definitely hard at times to not eat too many at once.
rebekah b.
Bakersfield, CA
This is such a great candy I absolutely love them! great for all ages but most definitely an adult piece of candy! This id Definitely one of my favorites!
Tara K.
Union City, PA
Love Roca's. Nice mix between the chocolate and the nuts. Its hard to find these candies
Lindsey C.
So good. Literally to die for. Anything Roca gets an A in my book. Especially this one
Amanda R.
Kennewick , Wa
Love Roca's. Nice mix between the chocolate and the nuts. I love these especially at Christmas time when I can find them.
Tiffany H.
Harrison, NJ
Chocolate isn't great, but the toffee is amazing. Does get stuck in your teeth but you can't stop at just one