BY BROWN & HALEY

The Original Buttercrunch Toffee® With Cashews. All Natural. 100 Years. Kosher dairy. Gluten free. Approximately 24 pieces Our Master Confectioners use only the finest quality ingredients to create all-natural Almond Roca® Buttercrunch. We add premium California almonds and pure vanilla to fresh local butter and our Signature Blend of cocoa beans.  Each bit is an irresistible taste sensation of buttery goodness. Enjoy Almond Roca® Buttercrunch - the special treat that will delight you and those you care about. All Natural.  No Artificial Flavoring, colors or preservatives. see more...

• There is Almond Roca, Peppermint Roca, Cashew Roca ... wh...4 Answers
Buy on CVS

Start your review of Brown & Haley Cashew Roca Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I am a huge fan of toffee!" in 1 review
  • "Does get stuck in your teeth but you can't stop at just one" in 1 review
  • "I Have loved almond roca's for the last 10 years and never thought I would like something as much, Although I will always love my Almond ones these are really good especially if you love cashews" in 1 review
Ty J.
Redmond
My moms favorite candy during Christmas, so it will always have fond memories with me. They are not my favorite, but they are classic and one or two are good. I would recommend to friends!
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
My mom got some for her birthday. Was very good and she has been researching how to buy in bulk so must be good stuff! Haha. Overall not the healthiest but the cashew part must lend something ro the nutritional value
Janie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolates are my favorite. I can eat the whole thing by myself
If I didn't have to share. They are crunchy but taste so good. Just seeing
The picture is making my mouth water. But they are just delicious !!!!
Jillian G.
Crestview , FL
I love these. Every time i come across them, I have to get them. I can eat the entire thing by myself and I find myself hiding them from my husband & son. Haha. The toffee flavor is not terribly sweet which is what I love about this candy.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Brown & Haley Roca is the best, the cashew is my favorite ! The only time I get it is for the holidays. I only buy it for the holidays is because it can eat the whole package in one sitting so I need to control myself.
Martha C.
Pasadena, TX
They are so good, I love the flavor not too sweet just perfect. I love buying them like crazy right after Christmas and being able to have one when ever I feel like it.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
rebekah b.
Bakersfield, CA
This is such a great candy I absolutely love them! great for all ages but most definitely an adult piece of candy! This id Definitely one of my favorites!
Jessica H.
Santee, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a yummy treat! I try to only get this and Almond Roca during the holidays, but it's so good that I'm not always able to help myself.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
I love candy and I love nuts, but the alrmond ones are a lot better. These are still great though. Make sure you have something to drink after.