BY BROWN & HALEY

Making Great Tasting Confections Since 1912. We Continue The Tradition Today, Handcrafting One Kettle At A Time. America's Finest Confection 100% All Natural The Original Buttercrunch Toffee With Chocolate And Almonds see more...

• I never had these before. Are they good?? 2 Answers
  • Where do they sell these ??? 7 Answers
  • Where can I buy these?? I heard they are delicious but I can't fi...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elissa L.
Cheshire
My mom received a gift basket with this stuff, although it wasn't my gift basket it really caught my eye. Then I tasted it and my heart melted. This stuff is amazing! It's probably a great stocking stuffer for adults.
Sam:) P.
Santa Maria
Getting one of these big tins as a present is probably one of the best things that can happen to me. These are for sure my favorite candy and can eat them for days. They are probably really bad for your teeth but I don’t care. If you have never tried them, you need to.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Currently eating a few Almond Roca's. They are so delicious. I usually eat more then intended because they taste so great. ButterCrutch Toffee dipped in chocolate and rolled in crushed almonds - YUM! I recommend trying these, you'll like them too.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
There is a serious problem with these candies....I can't stop eating them. These are ridiculously delicious, it's  a little decadent slice of heaven every piece. Just the right amount of crunch to them, it's almost impossible to describe how good they are-you just need to try them.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I had eaten a box of Trader Joe's chocolate and nut covered toffees last year when my son was given them by another member of our family. He didn't care for them, but I fell in love with them. My mouth begins watering when I think of how good they are. This Christmas my daughter gave me a box of Trader Joe's toffees, but my son needed a gift for a friend on Christmas day, and I gave them to him for her. So, I ordered a box of Brown and Haley Almond Roca Buttercrunch Toffees hoping they are as good as Trader Joe's, and I was not disappointed. They are delicious and I like that they are individually wrapped; the Trader Joe's were not wrapped. I will probably be the only one eating this box of toffees. I have problems with my intestional track, but I know that almonds are healthy for you and the Trader Joe's didn't bother me. I received them today and have eaten 5 of them already.
Jessica S.
Being from the Pacific Northwest, I'm naturally an Almond Roca addict. This is the real deal: hard buttercrunch toffee and almonds, rich milk chocolate coating, and a light coating of soft almond crumbles. They usually come in a can, but each candy is carefully wrapped in gold foil, so every piece is like a little candy present! Even if you can't find this normally where you live, you might be able to find it at warehouse stores around the holidays: it comes in a big can, but it's absolutely worth it, and they last a long time.
Marlin S.
Long beach, CA
I have no idea how they make this magic candy. I like toffee and all but most of the time it tends to get stuck in my teeth and it's annoying. However these are soooo delicious and I've never had a problem with the toffee. It is always so nice and crunchy to bite into this and feel it break off with ease.
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
I have grown up my entire life eating these with my grandma... these were a favorite candy we shared and we would eat so many just sitting there giggling and snacking. since she's passed I've kept the tradition of always stocking my house and car full if them and eating them constantly. Rip Grammy

ps if they would make a chewy version.... yesssss
Kelli J.
Spring, TX
These are one of my grandpa's favorite candies and because of this they are mine as well. A nice treat with just enough sweetness and toffee taste. The almond adds just the right flavor to the treat. Would definitely recommend as a buy if you are looking for something sweet.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
I absolutely love these!! My mom got me into them.
I actually have a hard time finding them, the Walmart where I live doesn't carry them. boo ):
I like that they're individually wrapped. What I don't like is how little there are in the can! Once you have one you will be hooked!!! Not recommended for those who have any nut allergies though.
Yvette A.
Montebello, CA
How many can you eat?
Marlene r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How are these? any good?
Bita M.
Do you recommend this treat? If so, what drink do you think would go great with this?
Nicole R.
Where do they sell these ???
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
I am confused is this candy?