BY BROWN & HALEY

Making Great Tasting Confections Since 1912. We Continue The Tradition Today, Handcrafting One Kettle At A Time. America's Finest Confection 100% All Natural The Original Buttercrunch Toffee With Chocolate And Almonds see more...

• I never had these before. Are they good?? 2 Answers
  • Where do they sell these ??? 7 Answers
  • Where can I buy these?? I heard they are delicious but I ...2 Answers
James F.
Cabazon, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
SO FAMN GOOD. Finger treats meeting the flavor requirements to fulfill my mouths Standards. Usually will have one everyday day. Honestly is a great gife as well because you know they'll enjoy them.
Elissa L.
My mom received a gift basket with this stuff, although it wasn't my gift basket it really caught my eye. Then I tasted it and my heart melted. This stuff is amazing! It's probably a great stocking stuffer for adults.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh my goodness this candy is the best. If you have a craving for coconut and nuts this is for you. It has a toffee center and is coated is chocolate and rolled I coconut and almonds. Try not to eat to many thought because they are delicious.
Jenna R.
Livermore
How is this not the best treat you’ve ever tasted! There’s such a special way the candy crunches in your mouth, and the way the caramel tastes is delicious. Depending on where you buy it, it can have a fluctuating price tag, but regardless it’s absolutely worth the try!
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
There is a serious problem with these candies....I can't stop eating them. These are ridiculously delicious, it's  a little decadent slice of heaven every piece. Just the right amount of crunch to them, it's almost impossible to describe how good they are-you just need to try them.
Crystal S.
South Roxana
Purchased at: Walgreens
Almond roca is an amazing taste, it’s like fireworks in my mouth! I bought these little guys at Walgreens and now I have my entire family hooked on them! Thank goodness I have an extra jar stashed hidden away from everyone else!!
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I had eaten a box of Trader Joe's chocolate and nut covered toffees last year when my son was given them by another member of our family. He didn't care for them, but I fell in love with them. My mouth begins watering when I think of how good they are. This Christmas my daughter gave me a box of Trader Joe's toffees, but my son needed a gift for a friend on Christmas day, and I gave them to him for her. So, I ordered a box of Brown and Haley Almond Roca Buttercrunch Toffees hoping they are as good as Trader Joe's, and I was not disappointed. They are delicious and I like that they are individually wrapped; the Trader Joe's were not wrapped. I will probably be the only one eating this box of toffees. I have problems with my intestional track, but I know that almonds are healthy for you and the Trader Joe's didn't bother me. I received them today and have eaten 5 of them already.
noemi G.
Corning, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love these! Once I start I can’t stop eating them😩 they are my addiction! They haste amazing! I can eat them all day! They are affordable and sometimes can be found on special. Definitely repurchase worthy!
Jessica S.
Being from the Pacific Northwest, I'm naturally an Almond Roca addict. This is the real deal: hard buttercrunch toffee and almonds, rich milk chocolate coating, and a light coating of soft almond crumbles. They usually come in a can, but each candy is carefully wrapped in gold foil, so every piece is like a little candy present! Even if you can't find this normally where you live, you might be able to find it at warehouse stores around the holidays: it comes in a big can, but it's absolutely worth it, and they last a long time.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Currently eating a few Almond Roca's. They are so delicious. I usually eat more then intended because they taste so great. ButterCrutch Toffee dipped in chocolate and rolled in crushed almonds - YUM! I recommend trying these, you'll like them too.
Yvette A.
Montebello, CA
How many can you eat?
Marlene r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How are these? any good?
Nicole R.
Culpeper , VA
Where do they sell these ???
Rebecca M.
I am confused is this candy?

Walmart