Brown & Haley Almond Roca uploaded by Annmarie B.Brown & Haley Almond Roca uploaded by Annmarie B.Brown & Haley Almond Roca uploaded by Kristi B.

BY BROWN & HALEY

• Has anyone ever eaten a whole container yourself in less ...26 Answers
  • What is your favorite part about this candy? Mine is the ...31 Answers
  • What are these and where can I get them?2 Answers
Brown & Haley Almond Roca
  • "this candy is one you cannot go wrong with it has a rich decadent flavor with an amazing toffee crunch" in 1 review
  • "deliciously sweet and crunchy treat for the tongue and sweet tooth LOL" in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day." in 1 review
  • "Not only do I buy it for myself, but it makes a great gift for neighbors, coworkers and teachers." in 1 review
  • "This is a candy classic - perfect combination of crunchy toffee, a light coating of chocolate, and almonds." in 1 review
moriah c.
Massena, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Crunchy, flaky, buttery, yummy! I save these for special occasions because of the fat content but when I have them I can't stop eating. Better than a thin toffee candy bar, cheaper than thick fancy toffees
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We were in the grocery store with my husband during Christmas time and I saw these on the shelf. I got excited and grabbed them for the cart. I haven't had a sweet tooth lately so I put them back. Him and I put them in and out of the cart 4 different times during our shopping trip. He finally looked me in the eyes and said "babe you NEED these". Why yes I did because they are delicious!!!!
Annmarie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
By far the my top 3 faves!!! Toffee, chocolate, and almonds rolled up together to make a delicious treat. You can buy a canister of them at Walgreens for $5.99 but I prefer to buy them at Marshall's or Ross at a discounted price.
Heath W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pretty much the best drugstore toffee you can get inexpensively. Crunchy with plenty of nuts and chocolate, they are delicious bite sized tater tots of chocolate toffee goodness. The jars make great last minute gifts too!
Taylor F.
This is my holiday GO TO! Price is expensive but sooooo worth it! Seriously. The taste with the toffee is delicious. I love the texture and just everything about it. Always exceeds expectations. So glad my husband doesn't like them, so I can have them all to myself :)
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my top 10 toffee treats, it doesn't have much chocolate over it because it's mostly toffee. They melt in your hsnds though so I would advise to not carrying them in your purse or pockets. Eat fast, there good & also decorative when in a crystal candy dish.
Khristin J.
Lees Summit, MO
Someone got these for me for Christmas and they were amazing. Can't pass up toffee even if I did just go to the dentist. Still trying to figure out where to get these from though. Do recommend if you love toffee
Madisyn H.
Once I open a box/tin of these I cannot stop. These are so good I'll finish a whole package in less than an hour. The toffee inside is so good. You can get these at target and cvs. Do not be scared to try this because of the name totally tastes good.
RAE s.
These are so good they remind me of English toffee my grandma makes. I've never had to buy these because these are my moms favorite things to give me. They are a small little sweets you can pop when you need something sweet.
Charlie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite candy since my teeth were strong enough to eat them hahaha. I loovvee this candy, not a huge fan of other "Roca" products necessarily, but I think that's just because I'm partial to my almond roca ūüėú
Leilani F.
Newaygo , MI
What is your favorite part about this candy? Mine is the toffee!!!
Kim G.
Has anyone ever eaten a whole container yourself in less than a week? I don't know where to get them.
Krista J.
Where can i buy this?
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Anyone have trouble not eating the whole package at once?
Nelly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've never tried these before. How are they?