BY BROWN COW

Our "Original Cream Top" yogurt is rich and satisfying because we use only whole milk. This Brown Cow Yogurt sweetened with cane sugar, honey and maple syrup, and is made without the use of artificial growth hormones, artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners. see more...

Heidi S.
Prescott
My favorite treat!! So yummy, it’s my go to late night snack, I usually buy it at sprouts!! Strawberry is my favorite flavor. The price is not to bad a little high but I don’t mind for a treat like thugs!
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I love this Brown Cow yogurt! It is so smooth and creamy. The strawberry flavor is just delicious. It is full fat so your saturated fat count is up there but it can either serve as a delicious treat or as an indulgent breakfast. Just add some homemade granola and fruit!
Alena B.
Akron
I have always been a yogurt hater. Brown Cow has changed my mind. It’s so luscious and silky, and not at all tangy. It is pretty pricey, and doesn’t go on sale too often at my local Whole Foods 365, but it is totally worth it.
Brenda C.
Manalapan, NJ
Never in all my 45 years have I tasted a yogurt that was so palatable. The fruit is amazing. There is a creaminess to the yogurt that feels like I'm eating dessert!
Natalie F.
San Marcos , CA
I discovered these at Sprouts about a year ago (and are now sold in Vons) and are my favorite yogurt. Creamy, fresh tasting and healthy. A lot of other brands taste chemically, but not this. This is by far my favorite brand of yogurt. I just with they had a wider range of flavors. I can't get enough!
Samantha K.
Chelsea
Love this yogurt great consistently and its not overly sweet like alot of other brands tend to be. Each flavor tasted just as good as the last I highly recommend.
Tiffany W.
By far the best yogurt. It's quality far surpasses any other yogurt brands. It's smooth, creamy, and is absolutely delicious