Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtBrown Cow
Vanilla Smooth & Creamy Cream Top Yogurt

Brown Cow Vanilla Smooth & Creamy Cream Top Yogurt

by Brown Cow

Brown Cow™ All Natural Vanilla Cream Top Yogurt.
Real California Milk®.
American humane certified.
Smooth & creamy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brown Cow Vanilla Smooth & Creamy Cream Top Yogurt!
Theresa S.
This has become our family favorite! We have to buy it at least once, sometime twice a week! We love the vanilla, but the maple is also good. It gets a little runny, not necessarily in a bad way, but def in a messy way. Still yummy and won't stop us from buying! We love it! Brown Cow Vanilla Smooth & Creamy Cream Top Yogurt
Roma S.
Floyd
SO GOOD. my favorite yogurt! it’s so creamy and flavorful. i eat this every morning for breakfast with some fruit. it’s so good i recommend this. you will not be disappointed if you buy this item!!!!!!
Erin A.
Batavia, OH
My most favorite yogurt product.  It has the benefits of yogurt products and tastes amazing with the cream topping! It is almost like having dessert, but without the extra fat and calories.  Great value, definitely will buy again in the near future.
Victoria W.
Circle Pines , MN
Loved this yogurt. It was creamy and smooth. The vanilla flavor was perfect for me. My son enjoyed it as well. We added granola for breakfast and I think we’ll be buying more for future mornings. Perfect for in the go. [product:brown-cow-vanilla-smooth-&-creamy-cream-top-yogurt]
Ellie A.
Rowlett, TX
Literally so creamy and delicious! Love the whole milk of it so that my toddler can have it too. Goes great with fresh fruit or even in my smoothies. Definitely worth the extra dollars. Yummy!!!
Tara S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this yogurt brand! It’s very creamy and filling. Tastes like a healthy dessert!
Karla W.
Patterson, NY
This brand is absolutely the best I have tried. The cream top is to die for. The flavor variety is perfect. It is worth every penny.
AnnMarie F.
Fallbrook, CA
This yogurt is super yummy! It has a great texture and good consistency. I am never dissatisfied when I get brown cow vanilla yogurt.
Jenn D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Brown cow yogurt is one of my favorites! It’s smooth and creamy and just delicious! Dessert like if I add chocolate chips! It’s pricier, but so good it’s worth it! The kids love it too! So good!
Bethel G.
N Charleston, SC
Oh my YUM!!!!! So delicious. This is more like a dessert than yogurt. It’s smooth creamy and takes me back to the Vermont woods of my childhood.

Looking for your answer?