BY BROWN COW

We're thee Cream on TopRemember when farm-fresh milk came in glass bottles, and a layer of sweet cream rose to the top? Get ready to experience the taste of that rich, delicious cream top again. We've been making our Original Cream Top yogurt for over 40 years. And it's that sweet, creamy, top layer that creates the richness you remember. see more...

Missy T.
Brown Cow Vanilla Cream Top yogurt is one of my favorite yogurts. I pick them up when they are on sale for $1.00 each but I tend to try not to get them when they are more. Because of the sugar content in these I try to only eat them occasionally as a snack but the flavor is amazing and great foe a sweet tooth.
Maggie A.
Carol Stream, IL
Best yogurt out there. I have this every morning for breakfast with fruit, and it is the perfect combination. I’ve gone through a lot of brands, but this yogurt is by far the best and my favorite. Definitely give it a try.
Alexis P.
This is the only brand of yogurt I like. And I normally stick with the vanilla. But don't underestimate the flavor. I find that it's a delicious and quick way to put my hunger at bay. Topped with your favorite granola is a yummy way to change it up!
Danielle N.
Alma, AR
Brown Cow makes the best vanilla yogurt I have ever had. The flavor is so smooth and tastes so natural. My kids love it and I can actually get my husband, who usually doesn't like yogurt, to eat it.
Kennedy O.
Grand Forks, ND
Brown Cow is definitely one of the better yogurts I've had. It tastes really creamy and isn't chunky and doesn't have a weird aftertaste
Niki F.
Stevensville
I love Brown Cow!! The cream on top is super yummy. I haven't bought any other yogurt since, it's that great.
H V.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is my favorite brand of yogurt. I'm not a huge fan of the tartness of Greek yogurt. This yogurt is smooth and rich and feels like an indulgence. I love the creamy texture and the high quality of this yogurt. Brown Cow Vanilla Smooth & Creamy Cream Top Yogurt 32 oz. Tub
Evan G.
Denver
Purchased at: Safeway
The cream top on Brown Cow yogurt is divinely addictive. The flavor is not typical vanilla; it isn’t heavy or highly aromatic, a problem with many vanilla products. It’s mild and a little tangy. The yogurt below the Cream is much thinner and very tasty. I would recommend it.