BY BROWN COW

We're thee Cream on TopRemember when farm-fresh milk came in glass bottles, and a layer of sweet cream rose to the top? Get ready to experience the taste of that rich, delicious cream top again. We've been making our Original Cream Top yogurt for over 40 years. And it's that sweet, creamy, top layer that creates the richness you remember. see more...

Alexis P.
Foodie Expert
This is the only brand of yogurt I like. And I normally stick with the vanilla. But don't underestimate the flavor. I find that it's a delicious and quick way to put my hunger at bay. Topped with your favorite granola is a yummy way to change it up!
Danielle N.
Alma, AR
Brown Cow makes the best vanilla yogurt I have ever had. The flavor is so smooth and tastes so natural. My kids love it and I can actually get my husband, who usually doesn't like yogurt, to eat it.
Kennedy O.
Grand Forks, ND
Brown Cow is definitely one of the better yogurts I've had. It tastes really creamy and isn't chunky and doesn't have a weird aftertaste