BY BROWN COW

Our "Original Cream Top" yogurt is rich and satisfying because we use only whole milk. This Brown Cow yogurt is sweetened with cane sugar, honey and maple syrup, and is made without the use of artificial growth hormones, artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners. see more...

• How do these taste? Are the strawberries still in tacts at the bo...1 Answers
Teresa L.
Foodie Expert
This is my new favorite yogurt. I was so excited when I saw it at my local store. I purchased well over a dozen and picked all the different flavors they had in stock. They are so very inexpensive and very healthy for you. Low calorie and low fat. Plus they fill you up and keep you full. The sweet cream on top is so delicious! I like to mix it in my yogurt and my husband like to eat the top layer first!! My favorite flavors are Black Cherry and Blueberry.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Foodie Expert
My cousin gives these to her kids all the time and sometimes when I'm baby'sitting I'll sneak one. They're ethical and taste great and I always feel better afterward. yogurts a great way to keep your system in order!
Emily G.
Monmouth, IL
Foodie Expert
Omg the fruit at the bottom is the best part!! I used to love chobani but this is so much more rich and the flavor is amazing
Susie C.
Wowzer! This thing is good! Hella calories but it's absolutely delicious! It's creamy like butter and not too sweet. Is this less calories than ice cream? I don't know, all I know is that it's delicious!
Emmy B.
San Diego, CA
This is delicious, creamy and rich. The best part is the fruit on the bottom isn't in a syrup.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tiffany W.
Cypress, TX
This is the only yogurt I buy now. I love it. The flavor is amazing. If you have not tried it, head to your grocery store and get it now.
Jen N.
Naila D.
I loooove that one.It's soo yummy.I ate that every single day.I really like it.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
How do these taste? Are the strawberries still in tacts at the bottom or are they squished?