BY BROWN COW

Creamy, dreamy and delicious, the specialty flavors of our "Original Cream Top" yogurt will leave you wanting more. Sweetened with cane sugar and real maple syrup, these decadent offerings are a true wholesome indulgence. And they're made without the use of artificial growth hormones, artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners.

Cailin H.
Greer, SC
I’m not really a fan of this flavor. I like the company and some other products but this flavor has a bit too much of a salt taste for me to be able to enjoy it all the way. I suggest a sweeter flavor next time.
Nicollette N.
Round Rock, TX
I’ve always been a huge fan of brown cow maple yogurt with the delicious cream top. This is a new favorite. The fact that it is made with fresh Ingredients and is non gmo makes it a staple in my fridge.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
When I want ice cream or anything sweet. I go for this. Super tasty and filling. Not disappointed in the flavor payoff!
Jabib D.
This product is very original I think it is very good that they are made without artificial growth hormones or artificial flavors is made with very good milk, very good product
Ruth C.
lima
Este dulce están delicioso , con una buena presentación y con un muy buen sabor tan nutritivo tan rico , pruebenlo 😉
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Would love to try this?
Miranda V.
Can you buy these at Walmart?
Lindsay D.