Brown Cow Plain Cream Top Yogurt uploaded by Antoinette J.

BY BROWN COW

Brown Cow™ Plain Cream Top Yogurt. see more...

Antoinette J.
Foodie Expert
The best tasting plain yogurt I've ever had.

Period.

This yogurt has a robust mouth feel, a tangy flavor profile, and is perfect for mixing with fresh fruit or putting in a smoothie.  No hormones, no GMOs, Gluten Free (if that matters to you).  I highly recommend this yogurt for anyone who likes plain yogurt.  The flavored variety are really good too (I left a review for the maple flavored one too), but since this is a review for the plain, then that's where I'll leave it.
Corie D.
Foodie Expert
One of my go-to's for a healthy breakfast. The cream top is so delicious and sets them apart from other yogurt brands.
Beth B.
This yogurt is so creamy and often goes on great sale at my local market. I eat it for dessert with nuts or slices of banana. My favorite flavor is the coffee!
Alexandra J.
Mesquite, TX
My dad loves this stuff! I personally prefer the vanilla flavor over the plain. Idk its just me
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Delicious yogurt and definitely a favorite at my house. Goes great on its own or in granola, oatmeal and smoothies.
Mica S.
Thatcham, Berkshire
Foodie Expert
I prefer the flavored one of the brown cow but if you prefer plain than this brand is for you! It's very creamy too