Brown Cow Peach on the Bottom Cream Top Yogurt 6 oz. Cup uploaded by Glynis R.

BY BROWN COW

Our "Original Cream Top" yogurt is rich and satisfying because we use only whole milk. This Brown Cow yogurt is sweetened with cane sugar, honey and maple syrup, and is made without the use of artificial growth hormones, artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners. see more...

Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
As a non yogurt liker I was skeptical about trying Brown Cow but it said cream top, whole milk, and was in an array of flavors so why not. Am I glad I did! It’s the perfect snack size, all the flavors are delicious, and you get just a hint of honey. It is on the runnier side but after a good mix will firm up a little. Go out and get this now!
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
I am not a fan of this yogurt. My main issue is the texture. The fruit on the bottom had a gelatinous consistency, which I found to be off putting. I could overlook the texture of I loved the flavor, but this is a little bland for me. I will not be getting this again.
Meagan W.
I thought I had tried lol of the cream top varieties and was surprised when I found this in my store. The cream top is delicious as always, but I'm not sure of the peach flavor. The peaches on the bottom leave a weird feeling in my mouth and the yoghurt is a bit on the bland side. For the amount of calories and fat I think I'll be sticking to the plain vanilla.
Sophia L.
This is good peach yogurt. It's not tart, which I like. I find that it tastes more like apricots than peaches. I wish the yogurt was smoother. There is a nice amount of peach chunks. Also, my container or the company website doesn't match what the icon shows above so be aware when trying to purchase this yourself.
Julia H.
Everything from this brand has been top. Very good quality, texture, and taste. It's my favorite and it's hard to find!