BY BROWN COW

Lily insists on onlyUn-messed-around-with ingredients in Brown Cow Yogurts. That's Why we make sure everything we put in our cream top yogurts is Non-GMO Project verified. Smooth, creamy and satisfying, Brown Cow Whole Milk Cream Top Yogurt doesn't need any help to be delicious. see more...

• Can't find this brand in VA. Where is this sold or what s...1 Answers
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
As a non yogurt liker I was skeptical about trying Brown Cow but it said cream top, whole milk, and was in an array of flavors so why not. Am I glad I did! It’s the perfect snack size, all the flavors are delicious, and you get just a hint of honey. It is on the runnier side but after a good mix will firm up a little. Go out and get this now!
Laura R.
Winthrop, Massachusetts
This is my favorite yogurt brand and flavor that I have come across. My husband and I really like to pick up one or two packages of these any time we go shopping, it's a perfect flavor. Not too sweet, a superb late night treat. I would like to see an ibotta rebate for this soon maybe.
Nicole S.
Napa, CA
So delicious. When I’m looking to mix up my yogurt game I go for it he maple flavor cream top so i don’t have to add any other ingredients to the mix. It’s always available at Whole Foods and other specialty food store.
Jessica M.
I honestly am not crazy about this yogurt. It has a not so great after taste. I think it's pretty expensive, but it is all natural. I bought it at a health foods store. I'm just not very find of it, but I am also kind of picky.
Danielle N.
Alma, AR
This is my all-time favorite flavor of Brown Cow yogurt. Maple and yogurt together sounded so weird when I first saw it, but when I took that first bite, I was in pure yogurt bliss! The taste is so smooth, so natural, and the yogurt and maple come together so beautifully.
Missy T.
This yogurt has a great flavor and texture. It tastes just like maple syrup. I would recommend this product if you like maple syrup.
member-2ba9f303b
Our family's favorite yogurt. It can be hard to find but it's smooth, creamy and delicious. And that maple flavor? Heaven
Donna C.
Mechanicsburg
Creamy maple taste and texture. This one makes a great breakfast item or anytime snack!
Angela B.
Gresham, OR
Love that this is a full-fat yogurt! Nice and rich, don't need much to feel satisfied.
Daphne W.
Can't find this brand in VA. Where is this sold or what stores?