BY BROWN COW

Brown Cow™ All Natural Vanilla Cream Top Yogurt.
Real California Milk®.
American humane certified.
Smooth & creamy. see more...

Rejean G.
Waterbury
Like heaven in your mouth. Some days I will stir it up and other days I will eat the cream off the top first and work my way down. Has the most vanilla flavoring of any yogurts I have had.
Samantha K.
Chelsea
Absolutely love this yougurt it has a great consistency and is not overly sweet like many yogurts are. Goes great with granola for a wholesome breakfast.
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
Best yogurt I've every had, you can taste the difference immediately. It is however high in calories but I believe it's worth it occasionally.
Asia E.
San Antonio
Great yogurts and they are soo good. They don’t have that wet film at the top when you open and are made with all natural ingredients
Hannah B.
Austin, TX
This is a good, healthy yogurt with wholesome ingredients and uses milk from cows without growth hormones and natural sweetener.
Maria T B.
The best yogurt for me. Vanilla flavor is my favorite. It's yummy and healthy. And the flavor is just right.
Lisa L.
King of Prussia
Best yogurt ever! I hope they never stop making it. It’s so addicting! Bought at Wegmans or Whole Foods.
Donna C.
Mechanicsburg
Excellent with no artificial anything. Made from only the best cows around. Would recommend to anyone.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is the creamiest most delicious yogurt ever ! Vanilla flavor is very tasty. Wish is had less sugar in it but over all great. Love catching them on sale at @stopandshop for $1 or less each. Also wish they sold them in bigger containers.
Jackie C.
Mesa, AZ
I LOVE Brown Cow cream top yogurt! The fact that it’s not homogenized and has a thick, natural cream top makes it taste so decadent. My favorite flavors are cherry vanilla and peach. It’s the ONLY yogurt I eat, period!!