GroceryDairyBrown Cow
Cream Top Yogurt Maple All Natural

Brown Cow Cream Top Yogurt Maple All Natural

by Brown Cow

Brown Cow™ All Natural Maple Cream Top Yogurt.
Smooth & Creamy.
Real California Milk®.
American humane certified.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brown Cow Cream Top Yogurt Maple All Natural!
Ellaina P.
Coralville, IA
I love yogurt and this is one of my favorites! My mom used to buy it when we were kids and I have always considered it a treat. It is very creamy and the maple flavor is slightly subtle but soooo good. I highly recommend!
Tyla N.
Castro Valley, CA
Brown Cow Cream Top Yogurt Maple All Natural uploaded by Tyla N.
Seriously one of my favorite flavors. It tastes even better with some granola sprinkled on top or i add a little to my oatmeal. The price is a little steep but you get what you pay for in terms of quality. It has a really good maple syrup type flavor, and it doesn't taste too sweet. I feel like it's just the right amount of sweetness.
Dollie C.
Russellville, AR
I love the cream top on this Brown Cow Maple yogurt. The texture of the yogurt seems luxurious. I always get this one as a treat because it tastes decadent to me. Definitely worth a try if you haven’t already!
Maureen  H.
Julian, CA
One of my favorites! Satisfies my sweet tooth or when I crave ice cream. Growing up in New England, nothing better than maple syrup. The taste is great and weird aftertaste to it. It tastes so good. Would definitely recommend.
Kathrin W.
Midlothian , TX
Brown Cow Cream Top Yogurt Maple All Natural uploaded by Kathrin W.
My fiancé recently bought our groceries and knew I was almost out of yogurt and so he bought a bunch of the flavors from Brown Cow. We've never tried the brand before and now I'm hooked! These are so good and not too sweet but totally satisfy that mid afternoon sweet tooth! I can't wait to try the other flavors he brought home. Maple with some pecans made the perfect snack!
Emily E.
Colville, WA
Have never came across a better tasting maple yogurt and I’m very picky when it comes to yogurt! This brand is better for you and has great original taste! Been eating it since I was a little one! Not giving it up anytime soon! Creamy and not sweety! Great for kicking those sugary craving and not regretting it after!
Jessica  S.
Aledo, TX
My kids loved this yogurt! What a treat! I loved that it uses whole milk! Great price point for the larger sized container as well!
Seanna B.
Everyone around me knows how much I Iove this yogurt! I even sing about it "brown chicken, brown cow." It has the best creamy texture and the maple flavor is something to look foreword. This is my go to yogurt for every time of the day. I look like an animal trying to kick out every last drop of this.
Brianna G.
Cape Coral, FL
This yogurt is the reason I fail at my dairy free diet! It's jus fun THAT good. Worth the misery, and worth the fuss from the doctor. Believe me, you'll love it! There is something so unexplainably delicious about the maple flavored one. It is..heaven. Heaven on earth. If you don't believe in heaven, you soon will once you try this yogurt.
Brown Cow Maple Smooth & Creamy Cream Top Yogurt
Brown Cow Maple Smooth & Creamy Cream Top Yogurt
Teresa S.
Westfield, NJ
I love this yogurt. The cream top is so yummy, I wish there was more of it. I also love the maple flavor, it's not too sweet and the texture of the yogurt is creamy and light. I buy this at my local Shop Rite for $1.00, a great value. I also like that there is no high fructose corn syrup or artificial ingredients.

Looking for your answer?