BY BROWN COW

Brown Cow™ All Natural Maple Cream Top Yogurt.
Smooth & Creamy.
Real California Milk®.
American humane certified. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
David M.
Tyler
Bought my first Brown Cow plain yogurt just out of curiosity of the name, also the label said made from whole milk.  It is so good I ate half the carton.  I can get more protein from Cabot Greek but this is whole milk richness and has the cultures.  I would recommend to othersl
Brianna G.
Cape Coral, FL
This yogurt is the reason I fail at my dairy free diet! It's jus fun THAT good. Worth the misery, and worth the fuss from the doctor. Believe me, you'll love it! There is something so unexplainably delicious about the maple flavored one. It is..heaven. Heaven on earth. If you don't believe in heaven, you soon will once you try this yogurt.
Brown Cow™ Cream Top Maple Whole Milk Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup
Antoinette J.
I don't usually eat yogurt.  In another life, I really loved yogurt, but these days even the smell of an open yogurt container can send me running from the room.

That being said, I was looking in the yogurt section to buy yogurt for my husband, and I saw this brand.  Instantly I was interested because it is a whole milk yogurt.  Most yogurts on the market tend to be low fat, lower in fat, or you can sometimes find a couple that are made from 2%, but it isn't quite as prevalent.

Taking a chance, I picked up a 150g container of the maple, and a larger container of the plain.  If I didn't like it, my husband would eat it, so it wouldn't get wasted, and my curiosity would be satisfied.

However, this yogurt was AMAZING.  I really can't say that about any other yogurt I've ever eaten.  The flavor and mouth feel was fantastic.  For me, it was a little on the sweeter side, but I don't eat a lot of sweets, so that's just me being sensitive to the sweetness.  I think other people would find it to be just perfect.

There are only five ingredients, and two of those are sugar (cane sugar and maple syrup), so I wouldn't eat the maple flavored yogurt all the time or even alone as a meal or a snack, but for people who enjoy having yogurt with breakfast or as a snack, and who do not need to be hyper-aware of their sugar and carbohydrate intake, this would be great for that.  For me, I think it would be a fantastic dessert.

Some other great things about this yogurt is that it has no artificial growth hormones, is gluten free, and has no GMOs.  The company also uses #5 plastic instead of #2 for their cups.  #5 plastic is less widely accepted for recycling, but the company found that many #2 plastic yogurt cups weren't getting recycled by the recycling centers and were instead being sent to land fields because they had different melting points than plastic bottles.  #5 plastic cups use less energy and gas to make, and so they are more environmentally friendly in that way (check out their website for more details).

I love this yogurt.  I will definitely buy it again.  The plain yogurt is very good too.  I highly recommend this yogurt!
Leighann H.
Austin, TX
Super yummy! I don't normally consider myself a big fan of maple, but I loved the maple bar dessert we used to get when I was a child. Since I can't get those now, I've been hunting for a maple glazed donut to approximate the flavor. Sadly, all of the donuts I've tried have lacked that maple punch.
Who knew I'd find that flavor in a yogurt?! I will definitely be purchasing this one again!
Kathrin W.
Midlothian, TX
My fiancé recently bought our groceries and knew I was almost out of yogurt and so he bought a bunch of the flavors from Brown Cow. We've never tried the brand before and now I'm hooked! These are so good and not too sweet but totally satisfy that mid afternoon sweet tooth! I can't wait to try the other flavors he brought home. Maple with some pecans made the perfect snack!
Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
This has been my favorite yogurt for years! I first discovered it in a local Whole Foods Market. The layer of pure creme on the top is so decadent. You mix it into the rest of the yogurt, and the whole becomes a mouthful of pure bliss! My favorite flavor has always been the maple. It's a clean, not over-the-top pure maple flavor. This yogurt does cost a bit more, but it's completely natural, made rBest milk & cream and real maple syrup. WELL worth the extra pennies!
Stephanie K.
I had this for the first time yesterday and instantly fell in love! The cream top is heavenly and the yogurt it's self is light and delicious. Hoping to add more of these little babies into my fridge for the fall season! Delicious!!!
Teresa S.
Westfield, NJ
I love this yogurt. The cream top is so yummy, I wish there was more of it. I also love the maple flavor, it's not too sweet and the texture of the yogurt is creamy and light. I buy this at my local Shop Rite for $1.00, a great value. I also like that there is no high fructose corn syrup or artificial ingredients.
Paula H.
Didn't think I would like the combination of maple syrup and yogurt but it's delicious! And once mixed it's got a great texture.
Logann P.
Very good product! The maple is a nice match with their thick creamy yogurt!