BY BROWN COW

Brown Cow™ All Natural Cherry-Vanilla Cream Top Yogurt.
Real California Milk®.
American humane certified.
Cherry on the bottom. see more...

Emily F.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
This is so delicious and nutritious as well when I stopped being vegan I strive to find great yogurt companies and now I have
Kathrin C.
Kathrin C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My fiancé recently bought our groceries and knew I was almost out of yogurt and so he bought a bunch of the flavors from Brown Cow. We've never tried the brand before and now I'm hooked! These are so good and not too sweet but totally satisfy that mid afternoon sweet tooth! I can't wait to try the other flavors he brought home. Cherry Vanilla with some almonds, so delicious!
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Foodie Expert
Wow! This yogurt is such a treat; it's on par with cherry ice cream. It tastes so decadent and fulfilling. It has a great consistency with real chunks of cherry. I can't get enough!
Alondra H.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Really yummy yogurt ! I love all the flavors it's very creamy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
This is probably my favorite flavor of these yogurts. This is my favorite yogurt brand by far. I don't even buy any other yogurt brands anymore because I love this one so much. The cream top is so rich and yummy and the rest of the yogurt is nice and creamy. The fruit at the bottom is such a nice addition. Try this yogurt once and you'll be hooked.