BY BROWN COW

Melissa M.
watkins glen
Best yogurt ever! Brown Cow chocolate yogurt is so delicious it tastes like a creamy chocolate dessert. The cream top makes me feel like I'm indulging in a decadent treat. The smooth yogurt mixed with the chocolate is perfect. I love this yogurt!
Leighann H.
Austin, TX
I'm a fan of this brand, but only recently tried this flavor. I took two sittings to finish the cup. The first attempt, I didn't really love it. The second time, though, was much better! Add some granola and you've basically got dessert!
Cheyenne L.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE this brand of yogurt, but I hate this flavor. I love chocolate but this just did not taste good. Brown Cow missed the mark on this one, but the other flavors are amazing. I would recommend the maple or cherry vanilla the most.
Shala K.
Anchorage, AK
My favorite brand of yogurt in my favorite style. I like all the cream top flavors, and the chocolate is just perfect for a craving. Less tart than Greek yogurt, and very rich.
Danielle N.
Alma, AR
When I am craving chocolate, Brown Cow Chocolate Yogurt is who I turn to. This yogurt tastes absolutely amazing and cures my chocolate cravings.
Maygan A.
Boston
So delicious and creamy. It was like a dessert but with less guilt. [product:brown-cow-chocolate-on-the-bottom-cream-top-yogurt-6-oz.-cup]