BY WOODBRIDGE PRESS PUBLISHING COMPANY

A big happy frog, a plump purple cat, a handsome blue horse and a soft yellow duck parade across the pages of "Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See," the much beloved book by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle. Your child will fall in love Eric Carle's boldly colored collages and author Bill Martin Jr.'s singsong text, which create unforgettable images of these endearing animals. All Ages. Boldly colored collages Singsong text Unforgettable images of endearing images All Ages About the Authors: Eric Carle was born in the United States, but spent his early years in Stuttgart, Germany. His many innovative books have earned him a place in the canon of classic children's literature. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? was the first book he illustrated; he then went on to write and illustrate The Very Hungry Caterpillar, The Very Busy Spider, and The Very Quiet Cricket, as well as many other books for children. Mr. Carle works in a studio near his home in western Massachusetts. Bill Martin Jr, an elementary-school principal, teacher, writer, and poet, held a doctoral degree in early childhood education. His many books, among them the bestselling classics Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?; Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?; Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?; and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, are a testament to his ability to speak directly to children. see more...

• Do you do any crafts or activities after reading this book? 1 Answers
  • Who loved this book?1 Answers
Misty S.
This is my sons go to book every night before bed! He loves looking at the colorful pictures and all the animals. It’s great for teaching your child about colors and animals also. I would highly recommend this book!
Mercedes S.
Watsontown, PA
This is such a cute book. I love the paper layering illustrations in it and it is so easy to read and memorize for little kids
Sarah Z.
Avon
Bookworm Expert Level 1
One of the first books I read as a child! So cute and simple. I loved the repetition and imagery
crystal j.
2,057 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Brown bear brown bear is one of my favorite Eric Carle books all my kids love them it's one of the first books they get to read
Darrell F.
Charlottetown
This is a wonderful kids book. Its very simplistic, but it helps engage the child in learning to read the words and also helps to improve their memory, due to the repetition of the writing. I recommend this book to all parents to buy for their young children. I give this book 2 thumbs up. Hooray for learning
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
1,001 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see? Is a great book for young children. A great way to interact with your child. We loved this book when my girls were small, guessing what animal comes next.
Hannah E.
I have two versions of this book. I've always enjoyed this book and any Eric Carle book. I'm so glad I have so many of them to read to my baby.
Deanna K.
Caledonia , ON
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Children's classic. This will be one of my children's first books. Simple and cute. Every kid should have this book.
Tasia M.
Who loved this book?
Juliet P.
Do you do any crafts or activities after reading this book?