BY WOODBRIDGE PRESS PUBLISHING COMPANY

A big happy frog, a plump purple cat, a handsome blue horse and a soft yellow duck parade across the pages of "Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See," the much beloved book by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle. Your child will fall in love Eric Carle's boldly colored collages and author Bill Martin Jr.'s singsong text, which create unforgettable images of these endearing animals. All Ages. Boldly colored collages Singsong text Unforgettable images of endearing images All Ages About the Authors: Eric Carle was born in the United States, but spent his early years in Stuttgart, Germany. His many innovative books have earned him a place in the canon of classic children's literature. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? was the first book he illustrated; he then went on to write and illustrate The Very Hungry Caterpillar, The Very Busy Spider, and The Very Quiet Cricket, as well as many other books for children. Mr. Carle works in a studio near his home in western Massachusetts. Bill Martin Jr, an elementary-school principal, teacher, writer, and poet, held a doctoral degree in early childhood education. His many books, among them the bestselling classics Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?; Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?; Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?; and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, are a testament to his ability to speak directly to children. see more...

• Do you do any crafts or activities after reading this book? 1 Answers
  • Who loved this book?1 Answers
Monica L.
This a great book for preschool age kids! It teaches them animals, colors, and rhymes. It's an easy book to memorize and children love it!
Mary M.
We love all the Eric Carle books. Brown bear is a fun way for babies to learn animals in colors. It's quick before bed and a classic.
MK R.
1,461 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Aww this book is really cute. I use to read this book to my class everyday because they loved it and loved to help me read it.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
I really love this book for my daughter because it has such simple pictures and she's very interested in the hardcover book
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
My son is two and pretty much has this book memorized. I love when we read together and this is one he picks every night.
Sefika L.
Utica, Ny
My children love this book! And I myself enjoy it as well and usually buy it for other children for birthdays or holidays
Kallie J.
I remember this book from whenever I was a child. It was so good! I loved it!,I would love to find this book again!
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
I remember reading this when I was child OMG i am going to buy this book for my baby! I so love the classic books!
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
Love this I read this to my babies all the time my son is 2 and he knows his colors and animals do to this book.
Christine D.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Read this book as a kid, and now I have it for my son! Such cool illustrations, cute animals and a great story!
Tasia M.
Who loved this book?
Juliet P.
Do you do any crafts or activities after reading this book?