BY WOODBRIDGE PRESS PUBLISHING COMPANY

A big happy frog, a plump purple cat, a handsome blue horse and a soft yellow duck parade across the pages of "Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See," the much beloved book by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle. Your child will fall in love Eric Carle's boldly colored collages and author Bill Martin Jr.'s singsong text, which create unforgettable images of these endearing animals. All Ages. Boldly colored collages Singsong text Unforgettable images of endearing images All Ages About the Authors: Eric Carle was born in the United States, but spent his early years in Stuttgart, Germany. His many innovative books have earned him a place in the canon of classic children's literature. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? was the first book he illustrated; he then went on to write and illustrate The Very Hungry Caterpillar, The Very Busy Spider, and The Very Quiet Cricket, as well as many other books for children. Mr. Carle works in a studio near his home in western Massachusetts. Bill Martin Jr, an elementary-school principal, teacher, writer, and poet, held a doctoral degree in early childhood education. His many books, among them the bestselling classics Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?; Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?; Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?; and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, are a testament to his ability to speak directly to children. see more...

• Do you do any crafts or activities after reading this book? 1 Answers
  • Who loved this book?1 Answers
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
This is one of those books that every parent and PreK-K teacher should have in their libraries. It not only teaches kids about animals and colors, it introduces them to very important sight words. It shows them how to describe animals and allows them to learn in an easy and fun way.
Stephanie M.
Colonia
One of my top favorite children's book. I remember reading it as a kid and just got it for my baby cousin as well. It's engaging, interactive and easy to read. Love the illustrations. Would recommend to others.
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
Adorable rhythmic/musical read along/ sing slong. My little bother loves this book and we've read it on the kindle alot. It reminds me alot of the Hungry Caterpillar or If you give a mouse a cookie, in the repetitious way. Highly recommended for the younger kiddos.
Lauren W.
Chester, VA
You just can't go wrong with this book when it comes to story time. This book I think may even be older than me but kids still love it. It is a timeless classic!
Jacqueline H.
My favorite for first time readers. A boy I practically raised read this to me. It was his first book he ever read. My son got this as a gift at my baby shower. This book holds a special place in my heart.
Cassie K.
I love Eric Carle books, and read so many of them when i was younger, as did my siblings. The illustrations are just as great. They're so unique and you can immediately tell that it's an Eric Carle book.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This was my favorite book as a child. I loved the illustrations and words so much and now I wish I could find it for my own son because I know he would just love it too!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Loved reading this book as a child. I would sometimes turn it into a sort of song. Perfect to read to young children or to have them start reading to you.
Whitnie N.
My siblings love this little book, the pictures are so pretty and its great for toddlers and babies, I remember my mom reading this to me when I was younger!
Sarah E.
Brandon, MS
My 2 year old daughter just loves this book! She brings it to me to read all the time! And its great because sher soeech therapists uses it with her as well
Tasia M.
Who loved this book?
Juliet P.
Do you do any crafts or activities after reading this book?