BY WOODBRIDGE PRESS PUBLISHING COMPANY

A big happy frog, a plump purple cat, a handsome blue horse and a soft yellow duck parade across the pages of "Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See," the much beloved book by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle. Your child will fall in love Eric Carle's boldly colored collages and author Bill Martin Jr.'s singsong text, which create unforgettable images of these endearing animals. All Ages. Boldly colored collages Singsong text Unforgettable images of endearing images All Ages About the Authors: Eric Carle was born in the United States, but spent his early years in Stuttgart, Germany. His many innovative books have earned him a place in the canon of classic children's literature. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? was the first book he illustrated; he then went on to write and illustrate The Very Hungry Caterpillar, The Very Busy Spider, and The Very Quiet Cricket, as well as many other books for children. Mr. Carle works in a studio near his home in western Massachusetts. Bill Martin Jr, an elementary-school principal, teacher, writer, and poet, held a doctoral degree in early childhood education. His many books, among them the bestselling classics Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?; Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?; Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?; and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, are a testament to his ability to speak directly to children. see more...

• Do you do any crafts or activities after reading this book? 1 Answers
  • Who loved this book?1 Answers
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is such a cute children's book. I absolutely love the artwork in this book. The story is nice and its perfect for those learning to read. I highly recommend this book.
Ashlee W.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I read this to my kids in the preschool all the time. They love it. We bring it out right before we start talking about rhymes and it also helps with color identification. They love this book and they ask for it quite often.
Brianna J.
apple valley, CA
I loved this book as a child and we received the board book version as a shower gift for my daughter. We read it all the time! There are so many different educational ways you can take this as a care giver. We have a blast!
Gemini M.
Fayetteville, NC
Bookworm Expert Level 2
My 3 year old son loves this book. He knows every word in it. It's a classic book that any little one can follow along with and you can encourage them say the animal sounds on each page. I love Eric Carle books. It's a must read for sure.
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 1
A simple children's book. my daughter loved reading it for long time. I remember in first grade, we a did project where everyone in class was what bear bear saw. Eric Carle is such a great children's writer and pictures are what make the book. A must read for all kids.
Hibah Y.
Cute children's book, it may be simple but it really attracts their attention. I work in a preschool and my kids just love this book great way to get them to sit quietly and look because they are intrigued by the bright colors and different animals.
Carolyn H.
A classic story from my childhood. I always loved whenever my mom would read this book to me before bed. I loved this book so much, and the pictures were always colorful so that catch my eye to always stay focused on this book.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is such a cute book!! It's such a classic for children. It works though multiple animals and has great alliteration. It's an easy read but has great illustration and has a cute ending! I recommend for young children!
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,123 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GET THIS BOOK MY GRANDCHILDREN THEY LOVE FOR ME TO READ TO THEM I ALWAYS LOVE READING TO MY CHILDREN I TRY TO KEEP LOT'S OF BOOK IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TOO READ
Katelyn S.
Churubusco, IN
We love this book! Fun for my toddler to point out all the different animals & colors! Fun book for them to read & it's held up great being a board book! Great gift for someone! We love the baby bear version too!
Tasia M.
Who loved this book?
Juliet P.
Do you do any crafts or activities after reading this book?