BY WOODBRIDGE PRESS PUBLISHING COMPANY

A big happy frog, a plump purple cat, a handsome blue horse and a soft yellow duck parade across the pages of "Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See," the much beloved book by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle. Your child will fall in love Eric Carle's boldly colored collages and author Bill Martin Jr.'s singsong text, which create unforgettable images of these endearing animals. All Ages. Boldly colored collages Singsong text Unforgettable images of endearing images All Ages About the Authors: Eric Carle was born in the United States, but spent his early years in Stuttgart, Germany. His many innovative books have earned him a place in the canon of classic children's literature. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? was the first book he illustrated; he then went on to write and illustrate The Very Hungry Caterpillar, The Very Busy Spider, and The Very Quiet Cricket, as well as many other books for children. Mr. Carle works in a studio near his home in western Massachusetts. Bill Martin Jr, an elementary-school principal, teacher, writer, and poet, held a doctoral degree in early childhood education. His many books, among them the bestselling classics Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?; Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?; Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?; and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, are a testament to his ability to speak directly to children. see more...

• Do you do any crafts or activities after reading this book? 1 Answers
  • Who loved this book?1 Answers
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I loved this little book as a child. I loved the way the pictures were painted and the fact that the book was about animals. This is one of the books my mother used to teach me colours and about animals. This is a cute little story book and I'd recommend this to any mothers with little kids, or anyone that just wants to read a cute little book.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
I enjoy reading this classic book to my little girl. The illustration is beautiful and the pages have repetitive words to help baby practice learning colors. It’s a book I remember from my childhood and definitely have some nostalgia.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
Loved this book as a child! Super cute and colorful and the animals were so fun to look at. This author is so talented and creative. The story line and wording is so adorable too and fun for kids to follow along with
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island , SC
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Loved this book when my son was a baby. We read this over and over again and the repetition helped my child to read. This was one of the first books that he was able to read! It’s sooo cute and the illustrations are so beautiful.
Jade B.
Durham, NC
Bookworm Expert Level 1
A true children's classic, this is an excellent book and beautifully illustrated. It's telling that it was published in 1967 and is still a beloved favorite to this day!
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
This is a really fun book. My boys love the pictures and the repetitiveness of this book. It also helps teach about senses. My kids love it. We have read it numerous times, and it really leads to interesting questions about animals!
Debbie A.
united states
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is a classic and it's such a good fun book to read with your little ones I highly recommend for you to get for your kids if you haven't read it yet enjoyed it together Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I loved this book as a child! And my son actually brought it home as a library book last year and we were both stoked to read it. He loved it and I was able to relive my childhood. Definitely suggest giving it a read!
Andrea M.
Waymart, PA
This book was given to us by a close friend when my daughter was born. We have read it hundreds of times over the past 18 months. It continues to be her favorite story book. We have also bought other books by the author.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
A cult classicInbox this is a good book for learning your colors and your animals. You’re really find it sweet to see your child will he pick up the colors by reading this book
Tasia M.
Who loved this book?
Juliet P.
Do you do any crafts or activities after reading this book?