BY WOODBRIDGE PRESS PUBLISHING COMPANY

A big happy frog, a plump purple cat, a handsome blue horse and a soft yellow duck parade across the pages of "Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See," the much beloved book by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle. Your child will fall in love Eric Carle's boldly colored collages and author Bill Martin Jr.'s singsong text, which create unforgettable images of these endearing animals. All Ages. Boldly colored collages Singsong text Unforgettable images of endearing images All Ages About the Authors: Eric Carle was born in the United States, but spent his early years in Stuttgart, Germany. His many innovative books have earned him a place in the canon of classic children's literature. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? was the first book he illustrated; he then went on to write and illustrate The Very Hungry Caterpillar, The Very Busy Spider, and The Very Quiet Cricket, as well as many other books for children. Mr. Carle works in a studio near his home in western Massachusetts. Bill Martin Jr, an elementary-school principal, teacher, writer, and poet, held a doctoral degree in early childhood education. His many books, among them the bestselling classics Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?; Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?; Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?; and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, are a testament to his ability to speak directly to children. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rebecca P.
This is a really fun book. My boys love the pictures and the repetitiveness of this book. It also helps teach about senses. My kids love it. We have read it numerous times, and it really leads to interesting questions about animals!
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
A cult classicInbox this is a good book for learning your colors and your animals. You’re really find it sweet to see your child will he pick up the colors by reading this book
Ashlee W.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I read this to my kids in the preschool all the time. They love it. We bring it out right before we start talking about rhymes and it also helps with color identification. They love this book and they ask for it quite often.
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is such a cute book!! It's such a classic for children. It works though multiple animals and has great alliteration. It's an easy read but has great illustration and has a cute ending! I recommend for young children!
Jacqueline H.
My favorite for first time readers. A boy I practically raised read this to me. It was his first book he ever read. My son got this as a gift at my baby shower. This book holds a special place in my heart.
Veronica S.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is such a cute children's book. I absolutely love the artwork in this book. The story is nice and its perfect for those learning to read. I highly recommend this book.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Bookworm Expert Level 1
A very cute, classic book that my children both loved growing up.  Nicely illustrated and well written.  It's a great way to introduce children to colors and animals.  Very affordable and you can also find it at your local library.  Wonderful beloved story.
Brianna J.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I loved this book as a child and we received the board book version as a shower gift for my daughter. We read it all the time! There are so many different educational ways you can take this as a care giver. We have a blast!
Gemini M.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
My 3 year old son loves this book. He knows every word in it. It's a classic book that any little one can follow along with and you can encourage them say the animal sounds on each page. I love Eric Carle books. It's a must read for sure.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
This is one of those books that every parent and PreK-K teacher should have in their libraries. It not only teaches kids about animals and colors, it introduces them to very important sight words. It shows them how to describe animals and allows them to learn in an easy and fun way.
Juliet P.
Do you do any crafts or activities after reading this book?
Tasia M.