MakeupEyeEyebrow EnhancersLASHFOOD
BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer

BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer

Shop LASHFOOD BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Have you used this and did it help fill in sparse eyebrows?
Do I apply this to the underside of my lashes (like mascara) or on top (like liner)?
I have been using Lashfood growth serum product for over 2 months and it’s not working as well as another product I’ve tried EyeEnvy. With Lashfood my eyelashes are not as long and they are streight and stubby, the only thing I like about Lashfood eyelash serum is that it’s not irritating and its clean ingredients but I definitely don’t like the results. Does anyone have any other recommendations for clean Eyelash Growth serums that work well and don’t irritate or change skin/eye color?
Start your review of BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer!
Melanie H.
Bellevue, NE
BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer uploaded by Melanie H.
I got this in a value/gift set for Christmas last year and I wasn’t sure what to think because lash serums have never really done anything for me, especially since I had chemo and radiation a few years ago and my lashes and eyebrows grew back very thin and weak. I was actually very happily surprised with how much of a difference I saw in just a little over a month!!
Julia S.
BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer uploaded by Julia S.
I’ve been really wanting to try a lash serum so I was really excited when I received this product in VoxBox a few months ago. I have been using it ever since and I have started noticing a significant increase in the fullness of my lashes. It’s very easy to apply and doesn’t irritate my eyes at all.
Pamela P.
Miami Springs, FL
BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer uploaded by Pamela P.
BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer uploaded by Pamela P.
I have been using this eyelash serum for over 6 weeks now and it works amazingly! I did noticed a different in my eyelashes length but I think some more weeks to notice different in the volume. I feel my lashes more stronger and healthier. Looks like I am using fake lashes! And I why love the most are the clean ingredients. I highly recommend it. Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary for sampling purposes.
Irina H.
Halifax
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s official - my lashes touch my eyebrows now. It was a long journey but it’s worth it. My eyebrows look fuller as well. But you know what’s really amazing- ZERO irritation from the LASHFOOD serum. Very happy with the results. Love how my lashes look like especially when I apply my holy grail Marc Jacobs Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer before my mascara.
Sheneza H.
BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer uploaded by Sheneza H.
Received this product from [user:Influenster] and it’s honestly it’s a miracle for lashes absolutely amazing, it does what’s expected of it , been using this for over a month and my lashes are longer and much more fuller ..BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer
AnaMaria L.
Las Vegas, NV
BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer uploaded by AnaMaria L.
My natural lashes have gotten fuller and longer ever since I started using BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer ! People are always asking me if I have extensions on but all I need is a good mascara to help them pop and I can start my day! :)
Griseda H.
BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer uploaded by Griseda H.
I'm using this for 3 weeks now. I see a little difference but not too much, I mainly see it when putting mascara on. But may be I need to use it for a longer time to see real difference. I recieved this product complimentary from influenster for testing purpose. I will do another review after 2 weeks or update this one.
Hanna J.
Atlantic Bch, FL
BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer uploaded by Hanna J.
I've been using this product for about 4 weeks now and, while I have seen the tiniest bit of extra length in my lashes, there really has been virtually no difference. I was lucky enough to receive a complimentary tube to review, and at first when I was looking at my before and after pictures, I thought "ok for a $20 product I could see this might be worth it for some people who have really short lashes", but then I looked up the price point and it's a whopping $78! No way. For $78 I would expect a result that looked something more like falsies or extensions. My opinion: save your money!
Aida S.
Sacramento, CA
BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer uploaded by Aida S.
BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer uploaded by Aida S.
Purchased at: Sephora
1. This is a clear formula that dries clear and isn’t sticky. 2. It had a thin brush applicator so you can be precise when applying to the lash line. 3. The smell is pleasant. 4. It is cruelty free and does not contain any parabens. 5. After using it for 3 months twice a day I have definitely seen a difference in my brow. 7. You can also use it on your eyelashes and eyebrows. 6. Note this product expires in 6 months.
Lauren F.
Lancaster, SC
BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer uploaded by Lauren F.
I have naturally very short eyelashes. After using this product for a few weeks, I haven't seen that dramatic of a difference between my natural length and the length I'm at now. I know this product has worked for some people! It's non irritating to they eyes, which is a major plus for someone with irritation issues. I would say this product is a bit pricey for the value, however, after recieving it complimentary, I can't complain.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria :.
il y a un an
BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer ? I used eyelash extensions and i wanted to see if this peoduct would truely work and help my eyelashes grow back