BY LASHFOOD

A post shared by LashFood (@lashfood) on

No touch-ups required. A revolutionary, powder-to-cream eyebrow powder and pencil duo to effortlessly fill-in and define brows that will last all day, without fading.

About LASHFOOD

LASHFOOD is beauty uncomplicated and uncompromised. We blur the lines between skincare and makeup to bring effortless beauty backed by high-performance naturals for the modern woman.

OUR VALUES

Skincare infused, anti-aging makeup. We believe that makeup should be multi-functional, infused with skincare benefits and formulated with natural yet potent ingredients to achieve results that set the new standard in beauty.

Purified Beauty.

Our approach to flawless beauty is made with skin-loving ingredients that makes a noticeable difference—now and in the long run. Our products are:

• Natural treatment products made with skin-loving, plant-based, high-performance formulas
  • Drug free, chemical free, sulfate free, paraben free, phthalates free, and synthetic-fragrance free

Pure Kindness

We believe in nourishing beyond just the skin—a portion of all our Enhancer sales goes to building watering wells to deliver pure water in developing countries.

Sustained Beauty

We’re dedicated to responsible harvesting practices and reforestation projects.

Buy on ULTA
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Dark Brunette
What i like about this product is that it is compact and is a 2 in 1 product. The pencil end helps me define my eyebrows while the powder fills it in. My eyebrows are sparse, and I naturally only have half brows so finding a good brow product is definitely a must for me. I can't ever leave my house without drawing in my brows. i like that the pencil is bendable, and the powder is pigmented yet looks very natural. I enjoyed this product very much and will repurchase it after I am done. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. BROWFOOD Aqua Brow Powder + Pencil Duo
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Perfect color (taupe) and I love the formula. I read other reviews where people weren’t huge fans of the powder but I really liked it. I was born with naturally dense/medium eyebrows that I completely annihilated during high school, because my eyebrows are thicker with just small patches here and there, the powder was a super quick fix to my brows without having to do much. Just a little dab here, a dab there, and done. Loved it.
Liang D.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Dark Brunette
I was very hesitant in using the wand and wasn't sure about the powdery liquid texture. I have sparse brows and only ever use powder - had bad experiences with pencil. But I LOVE browfood: the wand is great and easy to apply and the texture gives flawless application + it's very natural looking! I received this product for trial complimentary from Influenster.
Carolina C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Dark Brunette
I got this product for free for testing purposes but I think I got the wrong color even if it says it's for dark brunette. The product is good. I liked more its pencil than the powder. I just think the powder color didn't match very well with my eyebrows/skin color.
Evelyn O.
Westlake Vlg, CA
Review for: Dark Brunette
I received this product for free to try from Influenster and i really liked the brow powder and pencil duo. You can create a very subtle or bold eyebrow look with this product. It has a pencil which you can use to outline and then powder to fill in. The product lasts/stays on  pretty long. I would recommend this product.
Sonia M.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Dark Brunette
The powder part of this is sooo awesome. it just fills in my brows perfectly and fast. When I need that 5 minute makeup look this is my go to. The pencil part is a little thick but I can work with it. I recieved it complimentary in my PoshVoxBox but all opinions are mine. I love this product.
Courtney P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Dark Brunette
I loved how easy this was to apply and that it came with
both the powder and the pencil. Such a great product to use when you're in a
hurry!

I didn't like that when you take the brow powder out, most
of the powder is stuck to the wand and you have to tap it off, sometimes
resulting in wasting some of the powder.

I received this product for free but all opinions are my own.
Star S.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Taupe
We can all agree well groomed brows are important, yes? They frame your face and complete your eye makeup. I've been using the ABH Dipbrow Pomade (ash-brown) and the NYX Micro Brow Pencil (ash-brown) interchangeably. However, I'm always willing to try a new product.

PROS :
pigmented
buildable color
looks natural
a little goes a long way
pencil glides smoothly
innovative
travel friendly
stays put

CONS :
wipes off easily
no brush/spoolie to blend out powder

OVERALL :
I was skeptical about the LASHFOOD Brow Food Aqua Brow Powder + Pencil Duo at first. It's a challenge for me to find just the right ash-brown shade for my brows. Most dark brown shades have far too much red and the black shades are well, too dark. I need something that has a bit of grey in it to tone down the red in most browns.

Directions say to first outline define your brows with the pencil, then fill in with powder. What's different about the powder is it's a powder to cream formula. It feels cool to the touch when applied. The pencils glides on smooth and the powder blends quite well. Both are well pigmented. As far as the color, Taupe, it worked well with my hair color as it's just a bit lighter.

Staying power is great so long as you don't accidentally wipe your forehead. But that's not really a con to me because I normally try not to mess with my brows once they're done.

Additionally, you will need brow brush or spoolie and a clear brow gel (if you use it) to finish your bows off. I didn't find any other negatives about this product that would prevent me from purchasing. At 25$ a pop, I feel it's a great all in one product.

* I received this complimentary from @influenster for review/testing purposes but, as always, my opinions are my own. *
Dayna W.
Review for: Dark Brunette
Love this 2 in one brow pencil! It's perfect for the the more natural, full eyebrow look. This product really lasts too! I can go from day to night without touching up my eyebrows in between! A highly recommended product!
julia h.
Denver, CO
Review for: Taupe
Love how light and natural this is on my brows I did receive free for testing purposes and love how u can get a nice brow in just a couple minutes however I don't like how the pencil a little dry and not as creamy
Danielle C.
Glasgow, Uk
Where would i get this from
dunja A.
Is this good for sensitive skin????
Aarika C.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Is this similar to wunderbrow2?
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Love how this looked on the Influenster article. I am a newbie to eyebrows and I am so nervous about doing it myself. Would you recommend this for someone who has never drawn on eyebrows, etc.?
Spontaneous W.
How much is this product?