5 colors available

BY LASHFOOD

A post shared by LashFood (@lashfood) on

No touch-ups required. A revolutionary, powder-to-cream eyebrow powder and pencil duo to effortlessly fill-in and define brows that will last all day, without fading.

About LASHFOOD

LASHFOOD is beauty uncomplicated and uncompromised. We blur the lines between skincare and makeup to bring effortless beauty backed by high-performance naturals for the modern woman.

OUR VALUES

Skincare infused, anti-aging makeup. We believe that makeup should be multi-functional, infused with skincare benefits and formulated with natural yet potent ingredients to achieve results that set the new standard in beauty.

Purified Beauty.

Our approach to flawless beauty is made with skin-loving ingredients that makes a noticeable difference—now and in the long run. Our products are:

• Natural treatment products made with skin-loving, plant-based, high-performance formulas
  • Drug free, chemical free, sulfate free, paraben free, phthalates free, and synthetic-fragrance free

Pure Kindness

We believe in nourishing beyond just the skin—a portion of all our Enhancer sales goes to building watering wells to deliver pure water in developing countries.

Sustained Beauty

We’re dedicated to responsible harvesting practices and reforestation projects.

Buy on Ulta
Star S.
Star S.
Long Beach , CA
Review for: Taupe
We can all agree well groomed brows are important, yes? They frame your face and complete your eye makeup. I've been using the ABH Dipbrow Pomade (ash-brown) and the NYX Micro Brow Pencil (ash-brown) interchangeably. However, I'm always willing to try a new product.

PROS :
pigmented
buildable color
looks natural
a little goes a long way
pencil glides smoothly
innovative
travel friendly
stays put

CONS :
wipes off easily
no brush/spoolie to blend out powder

OVERALL :
I was skeptical about the LASHFOOD Brow Food Aqua Brow Powder + Pencil Duo at first. It's a challenge for me to find just the right ash-brown shade for my brows. Most dark brown shades have far too much red and the black shades are well, too dark. I need something that has a bit of grey in it to tone down the red in most browns.

Directions say to first outline define your brows with the pencil, then fill in with powder. What's different about the powder is it's a powder to cream formula. It feels cool to the touch when applied. The pencils glides on smooth and the powder blends quite well. Both are well pigmented. As far as the color, Taupe, it worked well with my hair color as it's just a bit lighter.

Staying power is great so long as you don't accidentally wipe your forehead. But that's not really a con to me because I normally try not to mess with my brows once they're done.

Additionally, you will need brow brush or spoolie and a clear brow gel (if you use it) to finish your bows off. I didn't find any other negatives about this product that would prevent me from purchasing. At 25$ a pop, I feel it's a great all in one product.

* I received this complimentary from @influenster for review/testing purposes but, as always, my opinions are my own. *
Maria R.
Maria R.
Review for: Brunette
5 REASONS WHY BROWFOOD FROM LASHFOOD DIDN’T WORK FOR ME: The powdery product left residue all over my face. It didn’t feel like it went from powdery to creamy. The pencil applicator felt flimsy & cheap. The powdery substance and applicator just didn’t work well. Built-in applicator did not allow for a seamless application.

I felt like it was missing a brush applicator. On one end, there is a cushion like tip that is used to apply powder on to your eyebrows. On the other end, there is a pencil like tip that is supposed to be used to outline the shape of your brows. But no little brush to blend it all in to your eyebrows?

$25 is too expensive for this product. I'm glad that I received this product for free from Influenster for  testing purposes, but I would never go out of my way to pay for it.
Holly D.
Holly D.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Brunette
I was excited to try the BROWFOOD Aqua Brow Powder & Pencil Duo when I received it complimentary in my VoxBox from Influenster. I'm always looking for a new, better eyebrow product, and I had been using a the Loreal pencil and Anastasia Brow Definer before that. The duo factor with this product really intrigued me. However, when I first used it, the brunette color was off. It has more of a reddish tint than is appropriate for my skin/eyebrow color. Also, I found the product slightly difficult to use. When using the pencil first, it was challenging because there wasn't much to hold on to in order to control what I was doing. Next, the powder applicator wasn't easy to use either. I found it to be a little bit messy. Maybe with more practice, I could give this another shot. But, for now, I'll probaby go back to my pencils and other powders I've used in the past.

I gave this product two stars because I like the innovativeness of it, and the color payoff is pretty good. But, overall I was somewhat disappointed by it.
Alissa R.
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Dark Brunette
Must say I am overall impressed with the product. The pigmentation of the powder is very good and has lasted all day. The powder itself is super easy to use but the pencil is another story! The handle on it is so short, even for someone like me who has small hands, it is very difficult to handle and get a good smooth line. I was also less than impressed with the pigmentation of the pencil. I have very defined brows naturally, so I was able to use the powder to great effect but the tails took quite a bit of effort. I also wish there was another shade darker between this and black. My brows are naturally a very dark brown but definitely not black and for me personally, the color is slightly too light and I know I'm not the only one out there with this color eyebrows! Overall the quality of the powder I think outweighs the issues with the pencil. Good product. I was sent this product complementary from influenster for testing purposes.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Costa Mesa, CA
Review for: Brunette
I had very mixed reviews with the BROWFOOD Aqua Brow Powder + Pencil Duo. Brows are extremely important to me since my brows are very light and thin so I am always open to trying/buying products that are easy to use, long lasting and very natural looking. My current go to's are a combo of the MUFE Aqua Brow and Anastasia Brow Whiz. I was really excited to try another aqua proof product and the overall idea is very innovative. The precision pencil made it easy to create a define line, but the powder applicator was a little difficult for me to create natural strokes. It took additional time, some help from my brow brush and extra finesse.

Overall, I really liked the powder to cream formula and it is very travel friendly. The pencil was great to use to define my brow, but I don't think my brow hairs are thick enough to allow the powder to grab on to and create a natural looking brow.
Jillian N.
Jillian N.
Phoenixville, PA
Review for: Brunette
I was so excited to receive a free BROWFOOD Powder & Pencil combo! Personally, I think I look weird with fully filled eyebrows, so I just did the outer half, leaving the biggest part in the center of my face untouched. I'm really loving this look! The perfect amount, not super bold.

I was really surprised at how well the powder works! You just need a little bit and kind of brush it on. I blended mine a tad, but it pretty much just took care of itself! Thanks to LASHFOOD for the amazing gift in exchange for my honest review!
Tina V.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Dark Brunette
What i like about this product is that it is compact and is a 2 in 1 product. The pencil end helps me define my eyebrows while the powder fills it in. My eyebrows are sparse, and I naturally only have half brows so finding a good brow product is definitely a must for me. I can't ever leave my house without drawing in my brows. i like that the pencil is bendable, and the powder is pigmented yet looks very natural. I enjoyed this product very much and will repurchase it after I am done. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. BROWFOOD Aqua Brow Powder + Pencil Duo
Adrienne E.
Adrienne E.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Taupe
This product is the TRUTH.  I have used the Anastasia brow products for a long time now, so I was skeptical that I would find a product that I liked more the the ABH products.   This one takes the cake. This product is a powder to cream that goes on super pigmented and really clings to the hairs.  I don't see any fallout either.  It also creates a fullness that looks very natural. It stays on until you remove it as well.

The only downside is the pencil.  They could honestly do without.  The pencil isn't as pigmented as the powder.  There isn't much product, and it feels flimsy.  However, I use my ABH to define and fill in with the BROWFOOD. Still not much of a concerned since I like the powder product that much.

I received this product for free from influenster.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Taupe
I LOVE this product. I'm a brow product junkie. I feel like a full brow frames the face and makes you look polished. I have sparse brows; this product is waxy which stops me from over doing it & ending up with a brow that's too intense. It also stays in place. I tried colour pop's brow pomade​ and it was too oily it moved around throughout the day and looked oily. This product is double ended- a pencil side and a creme side. The pencil side is great for drawing in strokes to fill in spaces (especially at the front of the brow) and the creme side is great for darkening for more intensity (ex: for the end of the brow) I definitely feel this product works. I did receive this as a complimentary product from influenster to review but that would never alter my opinion. Happy shopping :)
claudia n.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Review for: Taupe
I am so excited about this product. Powder on one side with a wand. Gel pencil on the other side. I am not used to putting eyebrows on. Just got them back after chemo. I need something that is easy to use and that will help me to learn all over again. 1st..you use the powder 2ed..use the gel pen. Both designed to help you get that perfect brow. This would be extremely useful to somebody who has a hard time achieving this. But also for the professional. Any woman of any age this product I would recommend. Get that perfect brow like the makeup artist do.
dunja A.
dunja A.
Is this good for sensitive skin????
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Glasgow, Uk
Where would i get this from
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Love how this looked on the Influenster article. I am a newbie to eyebrows and I am so nervous about doing it myself. Would you recommend this for someone who has never drawn on eyebrows, etc.?
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
How much is this product?
Aarika C.
Aarika C.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Is this similar to wunderbrow2?