No touch-ups required. A revolutionary, powder-to-cream eyebrow powder and pencil duo to effortlessly fill-in and define brows that will last all day, without fading.

About LASHFOOD

LASHFOOD is beauty uncomplicated and uncompromised. We blur the lines between skincare and makeup to bring effortless beauty backed by high-performance naturals for the modern woman.

OUR VALUES

Skincare infused, anti-aging makeup. We believe that makeup should be multi-functional, infused with skincare benefits and formulated with natural yet potent ingredients to achieve results that set the new standard in beauty.

Purified Beauty.

Our approach to flawless beauty is made with skin-loving ingredients that makes a noticeable difference—now and in the long run. Our products are:

Pure Kindness

We believe in nourishing beyond just the skin—a portion of all our Enhancer sales goes to building watering wells to deliver pure water in developing countries.

Sustained Beauty

We’re dedicated to responsible harvesting practices and reforestation projects.

", "mpn": "925872", "brand": { "@type": "Thing", "name": "LASHFOOD" }, "aggregateRating": { "@type": "AggregateRating", "ratingValue": "4.21", "reviewCount": "96" } }

BY LASHFOOD

A post shared by LashFood (@lashfood) on

About LASHFOOD

OUR VALUES

Purified Beauty.

• Natural treatment products made with skin-loving, plant-based, high-performance formulas
  • Drug free, chemical free, sulfate free, paraben free, phthalates free, and synthetic-fragrance free

Pure Kindness

Sustained Beauty

We’re dedicated to responsible harvesting practices and reforestation projects.

BROWFOOD Aqua Brow Powder + Pencil Duo
  • "I am so excited about this product. Powder on one side with a wand. Gel pencil on the other side. I am not used to putting eyebrows on. Just got them back after chemo. I need something that is easy to use and that will help me to learn all over again. 1st..you use the powder 2ed..use the gel pen. Both designed to help you get that perfect brow. This would be extremely useful to somebody who has a hard time achieving this. But also for the professional. Any woman of any age this product I would recommend. Get that perfect brow like the makeup artist do." in 23 reviews
  • "At first I wasn't sure about this until I actually convinced myself it was gonna be okay to try something other than powder on my eyebrows, but these two together work wonders , I would highly recommend this to someone looking to do thick eyebrows! I also received this in one of my recent voxbox and got to try the product for free!" in 3 reviews
  • "Brow Game Strong 💪🏼 Used LashFood BrowFood Aqua Brow Powder + Pencil Duo in Dark Brunette. This product filled my brows naturally and even though the pencil was a little difficult to use it worked so perfect to define and outline my brows. Plus, the formula is super creamy and blended well. The packaging is so unique, never seen anything like it. Also, it's super long lasting and I would definitely be using it daily to achieve the perfect brows. Got it free for review purposes" in 3 reviews
Amberly S.
Review for: Taupe more...
I really like the pencil side of this product. Color isn't too warm, applies smoothly. I can't get super precise strikes with this as the product is a thicker oval shape. I can use this as a general fill-in, but I do have to follow up with a more precise tipped eyebrow pencil to really define the brow. I'm not a fan of the powder side of this products, it looks very warm in comparison to the pencil. It also does not apply very precisely. I may repurchase this in another color as the overall concept is nice and makes brow application somewhat easier, especially for those who have thicker brows or brows that don't need much defining on their own.
Jess L.
Review for: Brunette more...
So I was skeptical at first because one, I am the worst with makeup and second, brows are/were the least of my worries. Coloring in your brows just seemed so difficult, until brow food. Literally you line your brow, fill in and blend. If I can do it, anyone can do it! This is one of my new favorite products to use with my everyday makeup look.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Review for: Brunette more...
I love the powder and the applicator. It works well and blends nicely. Lasts all day, even when it’s humid or I workout. The pencil is a bit hard to use because the applicator is so small. I haven’t used it much because I get frustrated with the size. And I have small hands! I would like to buy just the powder and applicator.
Star S.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Taupe more...
We can all agree well groomed brows are important, yes? They frame your face and complete your eye makeup. I've been using the ABH Dipbrow Pomade (ash-brown) and the NYX Micro Brow Pencil (ash-brown) interchangeably. However, I'm always willing to try a new product.

PROS :
pigmented
buildable color
looks natural
a little goes a long way
pencil glides smoothly
innovative
travel friendly
stays put

CONS :
wipes off easily
no brush/spoolie to blend out powder

OVERALL :
I was skeptical about the LASHFOOD Brow Food Aqua Brow Powder + Pencil Duo at first. It's a challenge for me to find just the right ash-brown shade for my brows. Most dark brown shades have far too much red and the black shades are well, too dark. I need something that has a bit of grey in it to tone down the red in most browns.

Directions say to first outline define your brows with the pencil, then fill in with powder. What's different about the powder is it's a powder to cream formula. It feels cool to the touch when applied. The pencils glides on smooth and the powder blends quite well. Both are well pigmented. As far as the color, Taupe, it worked well with my hair color as it's just a bit lighter.

Staying power is great so long as you don't accidentally wipe your forehead. But that's not really a con to me because I normally try not to mess with my brows once they're done.

Additionally, you will need brow brush or spoolie and a clear brow gel (if you use it) to finish your bows off. I didn't find any other negatives about this product that would prevent me from purchasing. At 25$ a pop, I feel it's a great all in one product.

* I received this complimentary from @influenster for review/testing purposes but, as always, my opinions are my own. *
Kristen T.
Review for: Dark Brunette more...
This 2 in 1 Duo is Amazing! I love it so much. @Lashfood sent me this product and I fell in love the first time i tried it. I have pretty thick eyebrows so the powder end is perfect for filling in the little patches
Laura B.
Review for: Brunette more...
Bet pleased with this product! I've been having trouble finding a brow product that keeps me happy, so this is great! It's super easy to use. You outline your brow shape with the pencil side then fill it in with the powder. You don't need to use a heavy hand but if you do the color will be more intense. You can then do additional definition with the pencil. The powder was nice and pigmented and had minimal fallout for a clean application. And it lasts all day but is still easy to remove! I got this in my vox box, but will probably purchase it in the future if the product lasts long enough. It seems to be a small container so I'm not sure.
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Dark Brunette more...
Must say I am overall impressed with the product. The pigmentation of the powder is very good and has lasted all day. The powder itself is super easy to use but the pencil is another story! The handle on it is so short, even for someone like me who has small hands, it is very difficult to handle and get a good smooth line. I was also less than impressed with the pigmentation of the pencil. I have very defined brows naturally, so I was able to use the powder to great effect but the tails took quite a bit of effort. I also wish there was another shade darker between this and black. My brows are naturally a very dark brown but definitely not black and for me personally, the color is slightly too light and I know I'm not the only one out there with this color eyebrows! Overall the quality of the powder I think outweighs the issues with the pencil. Good product. I was sent this product complementary from influenster for testing purposes.
Jessica L.
Costa Mesa, CA
Review for: Brunette more...
I had very mixed reviews with the BROWFOOD Aqua Brow Powder + Pencil Duo. Brows are extremely important to me since my brows are very light and thin so I am always open to trying/buying products that are easy to use, long lasting and very natural looking. My current go to's are a combo of the MUFE Aqua Brow and Anastasia Brow Whiz. I was really excited to try another aqua proof product and the overall idea is very innovative. The precision pencil made it easy to create a define line, but the powder applicator was a little difficult for me to create natural strokes. It took additional time, some help from my brow brush and extra finesse.

Overall, I really liked the powder to cream formula and it is very travel friendly. The pencil was great to use to define my brow, but I don't think my brow hairs are thick enough to allow the powder to grab on to and create a natural looking brow.
Holly D.
Irvine , CA
Review for: Brunette more...
I was excited to try the BROWFOOD Aqua Brow Powder & Pencil Duo when I received it complimentary in my VoxBox from Influenster. I'm always looking for a new, better eyebrow product, and I had been using a the Loreal pencil and Anastasia Brow Definer before that. The duo factor with this product really intrigued me. However, when I first used it, the brunette color was off. It has more of a reddish tint than is appropriate for my skin/eyebrow color. Also, I found the product slightly difficult to use. When using the pencil first, it was challenging because there wasn't much to hold on to in order to control what I was doing. Next, the powder applicator wasn't easy to use either. I found it to be a little bit messy. Maybe with more practice, I could give this another shot. But, for now, I'll probaby go back to my pencils and other powders I've used in the past.

I gave this product two stars because I like the innovativeness of it, and the color payoff is pretty good. But, overall I was somewhat disappointed by it.
Jillian N.
Phoenixville, PA
Review for: Brunette more...
I was so excited to receive a free BROWFOOD Powder & Pencil combo! Personally, I think I look weird with fully filled eyebrows, so I just did the outer half, leaving the biggest part in the center of my face untouched. I'm really loving this look! The perfect amount, not super bold.

I was really surprised at how well the powder works! You just need a little bit and kind of brush it on. I blended mine a tad, but it pretty much just took care of itself! Thanks to LASHFOOD for the amazing gift in exchange for my honest review!
dunja A.
Is this good for sensitive skin????
Danielle C.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Where would i get this from
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Love how this looked on the Influenster article. I am a newbie to eyebrows and I am so nervous about doing it myself. Would you recommend this for someone who has never drawn on eyebrows, etc.?
Aarika C.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Is this similar to wunderbrow2?
Tasha B.
How much is this product?