Brow Shaping Powdery Pencil

For perfect brows, arch and fill in sparse areas with brw shaping powdery pencil. Blend with the brush for a natural and disciplined look. Available in 5 shades!

Lancome Brow Shaping Powdery Pencil. What's the best thing to use to fix your eyebrows if you waxed to much of them i need something to make my eyebrows look ok again
I have a long time looking for a brown eye brow to get a natural look for every day , so it's good for a white skin ?
Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? I need a new brow pencil that lasts longer than the L’Oréal or ABH pencil and since this isn’t mechanical I wonder how long it would last
Start your review of Brow Shaping Powdery Pencil!
How would you rate this product?
Rebecca Ann C.
Boling, TX
Brow Shaping Powdery Pencil uploaded by Rebecca Ann C.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my favorite eyebrow pencil. I purchased the it from Macy's department store. I just wished I came with a sharpener. I had to buy one cause it didn't fit the sharpener I already owned. I picked chestnut as the color for my eyebrow pencil and it works great. Lancome Brow Shaping Powdery Pencil
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Brow Shaping Powdery Pencil uploaded by Kaylee B.
Purchased at: Macy's
The shade I got is auburn and it is a better shade then some other great brands known for their brow products. It stays on very well. That is key for me since part of my brow is gone because of a scar. The spooly is wonder and doesnt scratch the skin. I find i do have to sharpen the pencil a bit for every use. It is very dry and powdery.
Daniela P.
Purchased at: Sephora
With the latest pencils it is difficult to get a color match. They discontinued the color i was using for many years Sable, and the closest color to match my brows still has an orange tint. Not very happy, but it is still a good brow pencil. The 3 stars is because the curent colors have an unnatural orange tint and because they discontinued my perfect color.
Debbie F.
I love the light brown color and the ease of using this pencil. I just wish it were waterproof.
Jill S.
Stillwater, MN
One of my original favorite brow products! The Lancome Powdery Pencil is soft and easy to apply. There’s never any dragging or harsh lines with this one. The only reason I would take one star off is that it absolutely needs a brow gel to hold it in place. Otherwise, it’s perfect. If you want soft (not severe) brows, please give this one a try. I think you’ll love it!
Myisha C.
Fairhope, AL
No tugging or pulling on the skin, glides on smooth and easy to blend. Last a very long time.
Judith H.
Long Prairie, MN
This is a perfect formula! Works great and lasts all day. Color range is perfect too. Will buy this again and again!
Erin D.
Foxboro
This was one of the products recommended to me when I lost my brows to chemo. This and the define pencil were used to completely draw on my brows. The combination was perfect and the variety in finish of the two pencil made it look natural. I gave it one star because Lancôme is not cruelty free and that’s very important to me so I will not purchase this product again (I shouldn’t have in the first place)
Angela D.
Searching for perfect color and pencil for years.  Sable was recommended by cosmetics counter...just what I wanted.  Goes on smoothly, and has a nice brush at the opposite end, to help blend the product.
Katherine  .
Deerfield, IL
I love these two shades and it they match my completion perfectly, helps my eyebrows look more natural. The only issue I have is that they are not much of a pencil for the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany K.
Lakeland, FL
il y a 3 ans
Cassie K. il y a 3 ans
Pencils and pomades (used on a thin angled brush) and create hair like strokes! And to grow your brows back quicker, use castor oil!