Brow Precise® Micro Pencil

Micro-precision in every stroke! Fill and blend for full and natural-looking eyebrows.

How well does this hold up during daily wear? Does it wear off easily?
[product:maybelline-new-york-brow-precise-micro-pencil-53] Is this product worth it? Looking for something new
How well does this hold up?
Start your review of Brow Precise® Micro Pencil!
Product Highlights
I highly recommend this brow pencil it leaves my brows looking natural and soft and is easy to work within reviews
Silvia V.
Sunrise, FL
Brow Precise® Micro Pencil uploaded by Silvia V.
Review for: Soft Brown
This is how my eyebrows were with this fine-tip pencil I really liked it, and I will be proving how long it lasts
Chandra G.
Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil has a good fine point which makes it easy to make precise, light lines and give a natural look. Great two in one product. It breaks easily so be careful.
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,010 reviews
Brow Precise® Micro Pencil uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium Brown
This is one of my favorite brow products I keep in my arsenal. Look at the difference in my brows as I apply the product. I love a filled-in bold laminated natural brow, this pencil is fine, smooth, and works well with my brow pomades. One of the best affordable pencils available. I like to apply this, use a pomade, and then layer the Maybelline brow extensions on top. Try it out. It's a game-changer.
Beatriz M.
Modesto Ca, CA
Brow Precise® Micro Pencil uploaded by Beatriz M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Blonde
Es uno de mis favoritos 🥰🥰🥰 cerca de este artículo BROW PRECISE LENCIL: Dale forma a tus cejas definidas pero de aspecto natural con este micro lápiz de cejas ultrapreciso. Dale forma con la brocha para cejas para obtener cejas hermosas y atrevidas.
Felicia J.
1,109 reviews
Brow Precise® Micro Pencil uploaded by Felicia J.
Review for: Medium Brown
I love how it's precise. It's the perfect size to get the perfect look. I'm obsessed with it. I found it at 5 below for only 4 dollars. It's so worth it.
Carrie H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Brow Precise® Micro Pencil uploaded by Carrie H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Deep Brown
This eyebrow pencil is a great shade and matches my eyebrows very good. The formula is waxy and smooth. If you press to hard the tip will break off. I like how skinny it is so it’s easy to make little hair like strokes. I think it looks good.
Selena B.
Dale, IN
Brow Precise® Micro Pencil uploaded by Selena B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Black Brown
Found a new favorite eyebrow product! The tip is very small and precise which is amazing for making thin lines and filling your brows in! I wore this for 5 hours and had no smudging :)
Maricar A.
fortdavis
Brow Precise® Micro Pencil uploaded by Maricar A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Medium Brown
Im wearing to my favorite eyebrow from maybeline New York. I’ve been using for almost 1 year . I’m so inlove these product ! It’s fit to my eyebrow. It’s a little affordable no worries. It’s a legit perfect shade!!!!
Kelli M.
CANYON LAKE, CA
Brow Precise® Micro Pencil uploaded by Kelli M.
Review for: Blonde
I love the creamy consistency of this eyebrow pencil and how small and precise it can be. I would easily list this as a cheaper dupe to the L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Definer Brow Liner, or even the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. This eyebrow pencil has made it into my daily makeup routine and will definitely be a repurchase. I highly recommend!
Juana S.
Alameda, CA
Brow Precise® Micro Pencil uploaded by Juana S.
Review for: Medium Brown
Achieve ultra-precise, hair-like strokes for the most defined and natural looking eyebrows yet. Maybelline's Brow Ultra Slim Defining Eyebrow Pencil features a smooth and break resistant formula, an ultra slim 1.5mm precision tip, and built-in spoolie brush to create precisely defined brows. Available in six shades ranging from light blonde to black brown. #beautytips
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura L.
il y a 8 mois
Brow Precise® Micro Pencil Is this product worth it? Looking for something new
Samantha J.
N Las Vegas, NV
il y a 10 mois
Brow Precise® Micro Pencil ? I'm wondering how this brow pencil works?
Natalia V. il y a 7 mois
I discovered this pencil this year, I like cuz seems natural and also paint my skin where I have no hair, there’s not much product so if ur like me you ll have to repurchase again.