Brow Bar by Reema

Brow Bar By Reema Hollywood...
53 Reviews
5 / 5
Me emcanta todo de esta marca. Super pigmentación y duración en sus sombras para párpados y cejas. Recibí uno en boxycharm y desde ahí me enamore de la marca
5 / 5
I absolutely loved this Green shade in the pallette that has a lot of sparkle to it, I will say there's a lot of fall out in that pan but it's so okay with me because these shadows and quite frankly every thing in this little kit is actually workable for a nice look all in one whop.
5 / 5
Was shopping my stash and came upon this beauty again and I'm so glad I did . This palette the shadows are easy to blend and so buttery , I can do my quick one and two shadow looks so easily . This can be everyday palette or evening . Might even take this on my next girls trip . Cute I like it
5 / 5
This product looks very luxurious and is high quality. The colors are flattering for my medium warm skin tone and versatile. Is perfect for traveling because is compact without being too small. The packaging quality is nice. Isn’t all plastic so has a nice weight. The eyeshadows aren’t dusty and they don’t have fallout either. Nice matte and shiny variety of colors.
5 / 5
So easy to blend , beautiful colors. Facil de usar y colores muy bonitos! I loved it and recommend it. Me encanto y si se los recomiendo!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love that it is a very versatile palette, I consider that it has excellent pigmentation and I love it, it is a basically complete palette, with bronzer, translucent powder, blush, highlighter, eyeshadow and its own brush! I highly recommend it for people who go on a trip, it is perfect, all in a single palette🤩
5 / 5
This is my second Hollywood Icon palette with this one ‘Drama Queen’ a better fit with the bronzer/contour colors for my medium skin color. This palette has everything you could possibly need for a night out bag or a travel bag. The colors work so well together and the mirror is huge! It also comes with a duel ended brush that could be useful in a pinch. I’m a huge fan of [product:tarte-cosmetics-tarteist-glossy-lip-paint-~-mini-0034-fl-oz-~-cool-mauve-double-tap], [product:tarte-shape-tape-concealer-&-mini-sponge-set], [product:tarte-travel-size-maneater-mascara-&-maneater-liquid-eyeliner-black], [product:mini-shape-tape-setting-powder-translucent], [product:tarte-sugar-rush-mini-sugar-spritz-body-spray] minis to complete my look - which you can often get 5 for $25. To keep my eyebrows in check while out, I bring a few clean spoolies to rub over misted soap which keeps them in place and, because my eyebrows are so dark, I can get away with using my mascara and liner (if I don’t pack a pomade etc) to fill in. However, this Hollywood Icon pallet in ‘drama queen’ has the perfect eyeshadow shade for my brows. Then into the bag I toss in [product:morphe-7-piece-ultra-soft-mini-set] or [product:laura-geller-mini-dual-ended-shadow/liner-brush] [product:laura-geller-beauty-laura-geller-double-ended-highlighter-&-face-brush] to use with my fingers! A mini setting spray, a few q-tips and round cotton swipes and my bag is complete. I also love the Brow Bar tweezers and pomade. A great but often overlooked brand that has pride of place in my routine! #makeupbag
5 / 5
It looks very striking, and it would be great to use it in a special event, and highlight our beauty, they are seen to be delicate tones
5 / 5
I love the packaging of this brow product, I also love that it comes with two brow powders, a wax and a highlighter. Not to mention the tweezers, spoolie/slanted eyebrow brush and eye pencil. This really is perfect to throw in your purse and have everything right in one compact with every tool you need for touchups. The highlighter is beautiful and the brow powders are a perfect match for a range of skin tones and hair color.
5 / 5
[product:brow-bar-by-reema-hollywood-icon-collection-face-kit-drama-queen-blush-highlight] this is a perfect storm of everything you could possibly need in one compact! I think it’s a little pricey but we’ll worth it! Always in a pinch like me! Great for touch ups or Halloween make up! I was a Persian cat lol It is a gorgeous compact! Happy Spooky Month!👻🐈‍⬛