BY BROUWERIJ HUYGHE

Deja W.
Conway, AR
I absolutely love this product. It pours a clear gold color with a gelatin like white top. The pepper is very intense but I do enjoy the crisp lemon taste. The taste is also light for a bear at 8.5%. It was very surprising. I would definitely buy again
Ana P.
Doral, FL
La primera vez que la he visto he preguntado si de verdad deliramos, pero es una bebida para disfrutar de espacio, para no tener que terminar delirando en realidad!
Catherine L.
Leola, PA
One of my favorite all-time beers. It pours beautifully. The head doesn't stick around too long unfortunately, but that doesn't detract from the overall score in my book. This beer is has a lot of different flavors going on - fruity and lovely, but strong. Very drinkable, yet the kind of beer that you want to drink slowly and savor. Refreshing and complex.
Vanessa R.
I'm a beer fanatic and loving experimenting and trying new beers, this one is one of my favorites that rarely gets turned down by my friends after the first sip. It's a dark beer, has notes of dark fruits like plums and raisins, and has a slight sweet aroma to it. It's a strong beer as well although it may not appear as a heavy beer by taste.
Cynthia C.
Lutz, FL
Good quality beer, a little strong for my taste but very good overall. Beautifully packaged, great art work on the bottle. Very high in alcohol compared to other beers. Will not find this at a general or local market. Go to a craft beer store or a bar that serves the higher end stuff. Can be a bit pricey.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
This is an amazing beer.It is smooth, creamy, very rich, and a more expensive beer. But once you try it you will see why it is more expensive. So worth it.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I can't seem to describe this beer to anyone other than saying that it is a "weird" taste, but I mean that in the best way. The taste is awesome and just can't be compared to anything else.
Maegan G.
Carlsbad, CA
I like this beer but I've only had it a couple times. I think it's tasty. You can find it at World Market. Def should give it a try.
Carolina B.
I really like delirium beers but this one was a disappointment. I'm not sure if the one bottle I bought was defective (lol) or what but the beer was so thick and fizzy... so fizzy, it was weird. I didn't even finished it.
Melody E.
I love this beer. It is a perfect, smooth blend with a delicious aftertaste. The quality of the beer is excellent. i love the bottle as well; very pretty. I find that this beer is difficult to find but its a lovely treat when i do find it. I would recommend this beer to my friends.