Brothers All Natural Fruit Crisps Junior Size Variety Pack - 5 CT uploaded by Prianka A.

BY BROTHERS-ALL-NATURAL

Brothers-All-Natural Crisps Fruit Junior Size Mixed Apple Pack.
Freeze-dried.
The healthy snack!
100% real sliced fruit.
1 fruit serving per bag.
No sugar added.
Mickey mouse, fruit crisps.
Mickey mouse clubhouse.
Great for lunches, snacks and kids on-the-go! see more...

Brothers All Natural Fruit Crisps Junior Size Variety Pack - 5 CT
  • "Every time I go to Walmart, I make sure to throw these in my cart." in 1 review
Michele W.
Michele W.
Atlanta, GA
I love these Fruit Crisps! They are perfect for grab snacks to put in your purse! the sweetness and crispiness give you a satisfied snack fix. I just wish it had a bit more in the pouch. Even though it is marketed to children, its still a good adult snack to have. The fuji apples are my favorite.
Tamera H.
Tamera H.
Friendswood, TX
My children are obsessed with the snack. Which I think is great because it's healthy and easy. I always grab these when I go to Walmart. They are fairly priced, but I wish more came in a box. I would recommend this as a great healthy snack for kids.
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
San Antonio, TX
Great on the go snack for the kids. They love them just wish they had bigger packs and came with more then what comes in the single pouch. That's why I have 3 stars.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Lena, IL
Every time I go to Walmart, I make sure to throw these in my cart. Healthy, fast, easy, yummy, and no icky ingredients that you can't pronounce!
Prianka A.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
These are natural and real food my daughter love these she eats 2 packs at a time
easy to carry , good for on go or for school snacks , perfect choice for parents.