Brothers All Natural Fruit Crisps Fuji Apple

Steps To A Healthier You 1/2 Cup Contains 2 Fruit Servings Freeze-Dried Real Sliced Fuji Apples 100% Fruit No Preservatives No Sugar Added All Natural Light &Amp; Crispy Real Sliced Fruit No Skins Peanut/Tree Nut Free Gluten Free Soy Free Dairy Free Non Gmo Vegan Kosher What In The World Are Brothers-All-Natural Fruit Crisps?&Nbsp; Well, We Start With Luscious Fresh Fruit, Straight From The Best Growing Regions In The World.&Nbsp; We Then Send It Directly To Our State-Of-The-Art Freeze-Dried Process That Gently Removes The Water From The Fresh Fruit, And Transforms It Into A Delicious, Delightfully Light, And Flavorful Crisp.&Nbsp; As Always, We Simply Use Fruit, Nothing Artificial, Definitely No Added Sugar - Just Fruit, The Best Fruit.&Nbsp; Finally, The Perfect Anytime Snack.&Nbsp; Brothers-All-Natural Fruit Crisps Are Perfect For Trips, School Lunches, At The Office, Or Just To Eat Around The House.&Nbsp; Each Bag Contains 2 Fruit Servings!&Nbsp; Approximately 1-1/2 Apples.&Nbsp; We Take Great Care To Ensure The Quality And Food Safety Of Our Products.&Nbsp; The Below Listed Certifications Demonstrate Our Commitment To Quality Products Manufactured Under Strict Sanitary Guidelines And Fair Working Conditions For Employees.&Nbsp; All Raw Materials And Finished Products Are Tested Daily To Ensure 100% Purity And The Best Possible Quality.&Nbsp; Haccp Certified.&Nbsp; Iso 9001 Certified.&Nbsp; Ohsas 18001 Certified.&Nbsp; Sgs.&Nbsp; Ciq Inspected.&Nbsp; Usda Does Not Endorse Any Products, Services Or Organizations.&Nbsp; Steps To A Healthier You.&Nbsp; Product Of Usa, Ecuador, Chile And/Or China see more...

Brothers All Natural Fruit Crisps Fuji Apple
  • "They are a healthy snack and they're just the right kind of sweet." in 2 reviews
  • "These fruit crisps taste great and are a little bit of a healthier alternative to some other snacks." in 2 reviews
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My kids love the variety pack of these.  I wish they had a bigger selection of the dried strawberries as they are their favorites.  I feel like this is a healthy snack and also a great nutritious snack for their lunch boxes too.  I purchase mine at Walmart and usually get the variety pack.
Diana Y.
Holly Ridge, NC
These fruit crisps are absolutely delicious. I discovered them at the grocery store one day, and I just had to grab a couple bags! They are wonderful for a healthy fruit snack for my children, especially when we are on the go. I even threw some into a salad for a unique change in flavors, and an added crunch and pop of sweetness!
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I've seen these in health-conscious vending machines in schools before. They taste good, but are kinda expensive for how much you get and aren't really enough to curb hunger without wanting more, especially with their sweetness.
Kylie W.
Silvis, IL
I love apples - while all my friends are freaking out about pumpkin spice every fall, I'm quietly binging on - and making - everything and anything apple - applesauce, apple chips, apple pie, apple crisp (you get it). Saw these on the shelf at Walmart and had to give them a try - it was around $4 for a 1-oz bag (6 servings). I challenge anyone to stick to just one serving...They definitely didn't disappoint. The texture is a little intriguing and they taste great. If it wasn't for the high cost of them, I'd be completely addicted - but for now, it'll be an occasional treat!

Added bonus...the ingredients listed: 100% Fuji Apples. 100% Cinnamon. No added sugar.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I think these are a perfect beach bag essential they are great to snack on, on the beach and kids love them because they are sweet but good for you at the same time. It is a win, win in my book and I recommend to everyone to try this with them and their kids.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
My daughter absolutely loves these! I love them too. They're lightly crunchy and taste exactly like fresh apple - no odd flavors! Making them freeze dried also cuts out extra sugar. A wonderful snack!
Melissa G.
Machesney Pk, IL
These are delicious and I am hooked! I bought my first bag the two nights ago then decided to buy a few more and I even ordered a case of the snake-size bags. I love the cinnamon ones the best, although I have yet to try the fruits they have offered. These are great, especially on Weight Watchers!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Love these
They are freeze dried apples with nothing added and they are perfectly sweet.
Great for toddlers because they desolve really fast and are a great healthy treat
Melissa F.
Nashua, NH
Love this product. I can get it at local gas stations, convenient stores and grocery stores. Its great for a snack and all natural. The fruit is freeze dried!
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
These are such a delicious snack. They taste great and are perfectly crunchy. I absolutely love these! They are also perfect to take on the go. They fit in purses, backpacks, etc.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
Have you tried using them in a recipe?
Jennifer M.
Are these crunchy? Or soft dried apples?
Regarding the all natural fruit crisps, can you tell me if they are made in China?