BY BROTHERS-ALL-NATURAL

Brothers-All-Natural® Disney Apple Cinnamon Fruit Crisps.
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
No preservatives.
No sugar added!
Freeze-dried real sliced apples with 100% pure cinnamon.
12 single serve bags. see more...

• I've never seen these in any stores. Where I can I buy them?2 Answers
Fred Ethel M.
I bought these for my children. We had the pineapple ones. My boys would not eat them so I tried them. They were very tart and hard. My oldest son showed me where his mouth was cut from one. Not horrible but not an item I will purchase again.
J M.
I haven't had the apple cinnamon flavored fruit crisps but I had the apple ones with kids & they were pretty good. They were very sweet & cut in thin apple slices & some thin broken pieces. They're a nice light sweet snack.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
I think this product is great for an on the go snack, aside from mickey mouse who is cute, i also find these to be almost easier to locate on the shelves due to the vibrant colors. Great taste too.
Carolyn Y.
My 3 year old whitch is a very picky eater! Loves these! He will munch on the go, but he eats them! So it's a win win for me!
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
I got these for my daughter and myself as a healthy snack to keep us going during the long weekend.
Courtney T.
Pleasant View, TN
My kids love these freeze dried apples. They almost melt in your mouth. So good.
Kathryn S.
Youngsville, NC
I've never seen these in any stores. Where I can I buy them?