BY BROTHERS

Take 6: Alvin Chea, Cedric Dent, Joel Kibble, Mark Kibble, Claude V. McKnight, III, David Thomas (vocals).Additional personnel includes: Brian McKnight (vocals, various instruments); Victor & Cedric Caldwell (various instruments); Paul Jackson, Jr, Sheldon Reynolds (guitar); Cleto Escobedo, Gerald Albright (saxophone); Ray Brown, Oscar Brashear (trumpet, flugelhorn); Reggie Young (trombone); Ann King, Les Pierce (horns); Dee-Dee Holt (drums); Raphael Padilla (percussion).Producers: Brian McKnight, Les Pierce, Victor & Cedric Caldwell, David Thomas. Engineers include: Les Pierce, Chris Wood. BROTHERS won the 1998 Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Soul Gospel Album. "You Don't Have To Be Afraid" was nominated for a 1998 Grammy Award for Best R & B Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal. Personnel: Take 6 (vocals, background vocals); Claude McKnight, David Thomas, Joey Kibble, Mark Kibble, Brian McKnight (vocals); Paul Jackson, Paul Jackson, Jr. , Sheldon Reynolds (guitar); Cleto Escobedo (saxophone, horns); Gerald Albright (saxophone); Oscar Brashear, Ray Brown (trumpet, flugelhorn); Reggie C. Young (trombone); Les Pierce, Anna King (horns); Dee Dee Holt (drums); Rafael Padilla (percussion).Audio Mixer: Jon Gass. Recording information: Aire La Studio; Backroom Recording Studio, Glendale, CA; Father's Image; Tribe Sound. Photographer: David Roth. Arrangers: Ced C; Vic C.; Mark Kibble; Take 6; Victor Caldwell; Cedric Caldwell. Take 6 faces the classic problem for an act that crosses genres - in their case from gospel to R & B - to retain what makes them so effective in their original field (and keep their original audience) while expanding their scope beyond it. They owed their original impact to the awe they inspired as six a cappella singers, and so revitalized gospel. That was on their first, million-selling album; by their third, they had added instruments and taken a more conventional approach. Here, on their fourth, they fell between chairs, with Brian Mc. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sheronda W.
I own this cd Take 6 music has gotten me through a lot of tuff times. I love Take 6 i hope they come out with another cd soon.
Bryana B.
Lakeside, CA
I like the quality of clothing they offer and my step-son seems to really like the style in jeans. There are on the pricey side but for quality.
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
My son loves this place and I can see the appeal its aimed at boys and the trends are everything he likes. Meh for the mom paying I see the clothes as a little over priced for what they are. Having said that they do have sales certain times of the year and that's when I go.
Dania T.
Buying for a friend's child's birthday and he loves mine craft. Even on a budget, with their coupons and sales I got
yanina s.
San Diego, CA
I actually worked for Justice, the main brand of Brothers, and I can tell you, yes, the items are pricey. BUT, if you go on a day where they have markdowns-just ask an associate there are specific days during the week- that is the BEST time to go. Especially if there is an extra sale going on (40% + 20% off) you are getting outfits for less than $10. Trust me, just ask.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
Very pricey store but the products appear to be of good quality; it depends on how much you're willing to spend for OK quality.
Ashley L.
Very pricey but good nice clothes and if you happen to catch a sale score!!
Tiffany H.
ARCHIE, MO
They are pricey but my boys love the shirts. I only buy from here if they are having a sale and I have coupons
Catherine B.
Omaha, NE
We just got one of these in a mall near by, and I like most of the clothes for my son. They need to not put dumb stuff on the back of every shirt though.
Tiffany C.
Staten Island, NY
It's a little pricey, but the quality of the products are good. My little brother loved all the Minecraft stuff they had, some of which we did manage to find cheaper in different stores though.