Brother Sewing Brother Project Runway CS-8800 Limited Edition Computerized Sewing Machine uploaded by Carlee M.Brother Sewing Brother Project Runway CS-8800 Limited Edition Computerized Sewing Machine uploaded by Jacqueline A.Brother Sewing Brother Project Runway CS-8800 Limited Edition Computerized Sewing Machine uploaded by Cheyennee B.

BY BROTHER SEWING #1 in Clothing Irons & Steamers

Brother CS-8800PRW Computerized Sewing Machine Project Runway - Featuring a wide array of professional features in a lightweight, easy-to-use package, the CS8800PRW is a Project Runway Limited Edition computerized sewing machine featuring 80 unique built-in stitches, including 8 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes. Sew with style as you take advantage of the LCD display stitch selection screen and the super bright LED-lit work area. Effortlessly thread your machine with the Advanced Needle Threading System and begin sewing almost immediately utilizing the Quick Set Drop-in Top Bobbin setting system. The CS8800PRW is a Consumers Digest Best Buy and will give you many years of quality service whether you are doing basic mending, garment construction or even heirloom sewing. Become the fashionista you always dreamed of! see more...

Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I was new to sewing, and I got this sewing machine. It took me a while to understand the concept and loading., It worked fine once I followed the instruction. Many times the thread stuck to cloth or under the machine, I resolved watching youtube videos. Still I’m bot completely confident in sewing as I am not regular. But this product works good if you follow the instructions perfectly. And you need to get used to it so you do not face problems like me!
Kat G.
USA
A great beginner sewing machine! I first got this refurbished from Overstock.com and had absolutely no idea how to sew. Reading the manual, it was very clear cut and easy to pick up. Through the years of me owning this I've made various items, from clothes, to my baby's cloth diapers, etc. It has a variety of decorative stitches that's more than enough for one to have and button hole and zipper options too. I never had issues with the machine too.
Poba Z.
I bought this machine in 2011, I was a beginner back then. And I am still using it. It is perfect. The price is very good. I have gifted to my friends and I believe that you get a lot more for the price you pay.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
The BEST sewing machine I have used. I love all of the features it has.. different stitches, embroidery options. I love that I just have to push a button to cut the thread. I've gad this sewing machine for years and years now and Ive never had any problems with it. This is a great machine for beginner sewers and advanced. If you are looking for a sewing machine, take my advice and get this one!
Carlee M.
Even though I haven't used it in a while I absolutely love this sewing machine it has so many different seems in different stitches in different ways that you can sell your clothes different designs I think it's over like 80
Brytny P.
Kuna, ID
I bought this about 3 years ago st Walmart and it's still just as perfect as the day I got it ! The one con is that it sometimes jams up but that could be my error with fabric and trying to whizz through things. This machine is extremely easy to use with the guide and very cheap for all you're getting!
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I love brother sewing machines thier great. Thy been around forever. Strong đź’Ş will last a long time with the right care. Ther not any more expensive then the other machines so if I was to choose this would be my pick.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
I love to make my own clothes so I bought this at Walmart and it was an expensive it's very effective for bulky but it works and it gets the job done I deathly recommend people by this because it's gray
Bella M.
San Diego, CA
Purchased this at Walmart for about 70$. I love it! It's super easy to use. I didn't find any cons just all great things. Definitely recommend this machine for anyone getting into sewing. 🤗
aleeza u.
Texas
My grandma and I love to sell and make clothing so we sit in the room and do this and it is super easy because I don’t know how to word things and so does she it is expensive but I still recommend if you are going to make the most of it
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
This machine looks incredible! Where can I buy it and how much does it cost?
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is this machine good for beginners? ?
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
Take my money. Where can I find one of these? Also are they expensive?
Rima C.
Is it easy to use for begginers?
Victorya S.
Is this a good machine for a beginner?