BY BROOKSIDE

Description:

Be prepared for most any occasion with these crunchy almonds enveloped in smooth milk chocolate. Pour a few into your favorite candy dish for a satisfying mid-morning snack. Unexpected guests? BROOKSIDE Whole Almonds in Milk Chocolate and a bottle of red to the rescue!

Dark Chocolate Sugar Chocolate Cocoa Butter Milk Fat Cocoa Processed With Alkali Lecithin Milk Salt Natural Vanilla Flavor Almonds Sunflower Oil Corn Syrup Sugar Tapioca Dextrin Confectioner's Glaze.

Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I recently purchase these to have a snack while trying to diet. I have to say they are absolutely amazing! You have that almond healthy park and the dark chocolate is so smooth and good that I could eat this all day long! However i only have a few to watch myself but they taste amazing! Definitely satisfies the the sweet tooth.
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dark chocolate and almond combinations are one of the tastiest candies. This particular version is especially tasty because the sugar is combined with salt giving the candy a savory flavor. Very good, maybe even a bit addictive! I usually grab these from Target for my office.
g a.
Nashville , TN
Ok this is my favorite snack to munch on..... I eat this every day basically when I have work/school. It’s the best little snack there is. I bought this at Kroger I believe. You should definitely try!!!!
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
Yum yum yum
Chocolate is indeed a necessity
I personally can’t have enough of 😆
I didnt know brookside was made at hershey’s company
I always find it at tjmaxx! Lol
I like it with a cup of tea at night after i put the kids to bed
Highly recommend it
Alicia A.
Syracuse
I don't think there is a Hershey's product that I don't like! Although this is one of my number one favoriteS! Someday I'd like to take my kids to Hershey Pennsylvania to see how awesome it is to pack their own chocolates!
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This one is delicious. It has a fabulous taste and the chocolate is very smooth and creamy. The cherry inside is an added bonus . The blend of the chocolate and cherry is delightful.
Liésa B.
Bainbridge, PA
You just can't get a bad bite with these. It's the perfect blend of savory and sweet. Healthy snacking at it's finest...as long as you stick to the portion size....Don't eat the whole bag even though you want to! I pack 5 into a tiny container and keep in my bag so that when a craving hits, I've got it covered!
Chylo P.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love brookside chocolate covered cranberries!!! So sweet and amazing! I buy them at Walmart because they have them for a great price! I enjoy getting the biggest bag possible lol. Definitely try to have all my friends by them
Taryn P.
Bondsville, MA
I bought these at cvs the other day and they are super delicious, kind of pricey though for a chocolate snack, but I only bought them because I had a coupon. So worth it though, the dark chocolate taste is amazing and the almonds made it a little bit on the healthy side!
Heather W.
Brookside is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and their almond chocolates did not disappoint! I love the decadence and natural flavors that make these the perfect snack, topping, or dessert. The almonds are even better than the average fruit as they give a punch of protein and fill you up while also satisfying that sweet tooth.
Madison E.
Where can I get these I would love to try them
Where can I get this ? It would be a great snack between classes
Amanda D.
Fort Saskatchewan , Alberta
I love their fruit chocolates are these just as good
Shameika W.
Where can I buy them ?
Gabriele C.
Haven't tried these but look amazing! Do they taste alright ? Do they fill you up?