BY BROOKSIDE

Description:

The perfect pairing of smooth, pure milk chocolate and almonds.

Milk Chocolate Sugar Cocoa Butter Milk Chocolate Milk Fat Lecithin Salt Natural Vanilla Flavor Almonds Sunflower Oil Maltodextrin Corn Syrup Confectioner's Glaze

Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
One of my favorites when I’m dieting, the chocolate covered almonds are my favorite guilty pleasure! The chocolate is smooth and the almonds are the perfect crunch to make this product an instant favorite.
Celene V.
Henderson, NC
My favorite snack of all time! I am in love with this. I got it at CVS and has been my favorite since. The almonds are sooo goood. I recommend it. It doesn't hurt to try them. I buy these all the time.
Christina E.
Oh yes please!!! Love chocolate covered almonds and this brand is amazing! This is a perfect snack for anytime. This brand can be a bit pricey but if you want good almonds and good chocolate you have to pay a bit more than the usual
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Brookside, Thank you for making great chocolate mixes. Almonds are my favorite so anything with almonds it in my shopping cart. These are so creamy and crunchy at the same time. I have a hard time finding these but I am always on the hunt. So Sweet
Marie T.
I love Hershey's white chocolate and when i say love i mean i love it.The quality of the chocolate is so amazing.I love this so much compared to most other brands.The white chocolate flavor is so amazing.I would recommend this to my friends but they already love Hershey's white chocolate.
Jenna S.
Crossville, TN
Hersheys is such a great brand.I love using them to make s'mores with my kids.I even buy Hershey's Chocolate syrup to put in my coffee!! Its so yummy!! I use THESE products alot.They can't be beat!! Yes!! I would definitely recommend to a friend!!
jordan h.
Hershey's chocolate with almonds is i gotta say one of the best candys out there. Its sweet and its got a crunch. The price is affordable, and very well worth it. I would definitely recommend this to others. And again the best candy out there.
Luisa M.
Fishers, IN
Let me start this by saying I am a chocoholic! What's better then chocolate? Chocolate and nuts, this product hits the spot. I like a lot of the products from this brand but the almonds are delicious! I can't wait to buy it again.
Emily R.
Hyde Park, NY
I've always liked brooksides candy because it's both chocolates and has fruit in it so when I bought this it was totally worth the cost. This stuff is great value and I would recommend it to anyone who likes both chocolate and fruit
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO
Oh my goodness these are soooo good! I love almonds and chocolate and this is the perfect combination! The chocolate just melts in your mouth! Great value for the money spent and well worth an extra trip to town!