Brookside Fruit & Nut Bars uploaded by Nesha N.Brookside Fruit & Nut Bars uploaded by Nesha N.Brookside Fruit & Nut Bars uploaded by Nesha N.

Nesha N.
I first tried this bar when they had a sampling station at Walgreens. I was very surprised by their flavorful taste and easy chewing texture. I fell in love with these bars and would eat them every day until the unthinkable happened. They stopped selling my favorite flavor ... the MANGO PINEAPPLE YOGURT bar. Which is the only fruit bar I actually liked and I've tried all different kinds and brands. Brookside you need to bring this one back for those who don't like chocolate.
Kathy Lee C.
El Paso, TX
The reason I love and I mean LOVE these bars is because it is filled with all the yummy ingredients you need in a healthy snack like roasted almonds and real fruit pieces. Great source of fiber and Vitamins A(good for the yes), C(very essential to our health) and E that helps your cells from damage. Most important for me these bars are gluten-free. The flavors are rich, deep, and fresh. The nuts are crunchy and flavorful. These are absolutely delicious bars that are a satisfying sweet treat. The small size keeps the calories down for those of us on a diet or watching our calorie intake. These bars save me from my attacks of hunger in between meals. They are awesome, so if you do get them you will certainly enjoy them.
Sarah M.
Lexington , KY
Sweet and salty , all natural, packed with protein and antioxidants, and won't make you feel guilty after eating it. One of my favorite on the go snacks that keeps me working all day! Love organic fruit and nuts together.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Brookside Fruit and Nut Bars have a great ratio of ingredients, and the right amount of sweetness. We keep a variety of snacks in the office and these always go quickly.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
These are so yummy and I love taking them with me when I go workout. They are healthy to eat and good to eat. I would recommend this product to people.
Ashley G.
Menasha, WI
I love these bars! I love cranberries so finding them in bar form is great for breakfasts or snacks on the go!
Naomi H.
Ottawa, ON
These are the way to go if you are looking for a healthy snack. They are a bit pricey but it is worth it for what you are getting
Nadia M.
San Jose, CA
If you've tried different favors, which one is your favorite?
Annie R.
Where can we found this product in Estrie, look good to me, hope I will buy and try it before end of July