BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Flavor, 7 oz

by Brookside

Smooth chocolate and bright, popping pomegranate? There's nothing not to love about this unexpected combination. Find out more.

Never had these but always wondered how they tasted
Do. [product:brookside-dark-chocolate-pomegranate-flavor-53] ?
These are expensive but aren’t they worth it ?
Start your review of BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Flavor, 7 oz!
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Flavor, 7 oz uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
It is actúa pretty good chocolate 🍫 snacks, something different from the usual snacks, my only con it is I get a little tired of the over sweet flavor, after a few of these
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Flavor, 7 oz uploaded by Jocelyn L.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
My all time favorite sweet snack! I love the dark chocolate and pomegranate combo. No artificial colors or flavors. Satisfies my sweet tooth without eating something super unhealthy like a candy bar. We got the big 32oz bag from our local Sams club.
Jennifer L.
Elsie, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Flavor, 7 oz uploaded by Jennifer L.
so yummy! the flavor is perfection and a great combo, I always keep these on hand for my afternoon snack, they pair well with salty snacks too!
Andresa W.
Volo, IL
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Flavor, 7 oz uploaded by Andresa W.
Purchased at: Costco
My favorite Chocolate ever! OMG this is a such delicious chocolate... now with strawberry and passion fruit ( I love these fruits).
Gina I.
Fair Lawn, NJ
OBSESSED with these! I went through sooo many bags of these when I was pregnant! It ALWAYS satisfies my craving for chocolate!
Micayla V.
San Antonio, TX
I love these especially since they aren't as bad for you as raisinets but are kind of the same.
Emily D.
Acworth, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Flavor, 7 oz uploaded by Emily D.
This is one of my favorite sweet treats and a go-to when I need something chocolate. They are rich so I can't eat a ton at one time but the flavor is so nice!
CJ D.
These are delicious. Love the chocolate flavor. A great guilt free treat! My favorites are the pomegranate. I keep a bag in my cabinet most of the time.
Morgan C.
Knoxville, TN
The tang of the pomegranate melds with the rich, creamy chocolate coating that has a hint of dark. This is a fantastic treat.
Cristiblu R.
Homestead, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Flavor, 7 oz uploaded by Cristiblu R.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Very addicting because they are delicious. I love the mix of pomegranate and dark chocolate. BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Flavor, 7 oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mirlee V.