BROOKSIDE Dark chocolate Goji & Raspberry Flavors, 7 oz

by Brookside

Tangy goji and tart raspberry flavors are enveloped by smooth dark chocolate, creating an utterly new sensation. Read more.

Which one is better ? This , pomegranate one or the blueberry one ?
Are these better than the blueberry or pomegranate ones?
Is this yummy????
Start your review of BROOKSIDE Dark chocolate Goji & Raspberry Flavors, 7 oz!
Alyssa J.
Mount Horeb, WI
BROOKSIDE Dark chocolate Goji & Raspberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Alyssa J.
Purchased at: Target
I. LOVE. THIS!! Honestly, I love all of the flavors of the brookside dark chocolate candies and I have a hard time putting them down! Even better- they are gluten free. Each ball contains both a dark chocolate flavor and burst of fruity flavor. Easy to chew, easy to love. [product:brookside-dark-chocolate-goji-&-raspberry-flavors]
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I recently had to change my eating habits. One of the things I had to cut was refined sugars, so goodbye cookies and candy and cereals that I liked to sometimes eat for dinner. I now eat a ton of fresh fruit, but that doesn't mean I don't crave sugar products including chocolate. That's where Brookside dark chocolate with goji and raspberry flavor comes in. These little balls of heaven are tasty! They are also relatively low in carbs and sugar. A small handful hits the spot when I'm having a craving and much better for me than most of the other things I would've been consuming. They were approved by my dietician too! So if you're looking for something that's sweet and really yummy, buy some Brookside.
Ava S.
This is my go-to! They are so good...I have tried some of the off brand kinds and they are never the same. I find them every where and I normally take them to the movies instead of buying the candy. The only downside is that if you have them to much you might get burnt out...so pace yourself. Overall I would definitely recommend.
Hailey T.
San Marcos, TX
Taste alright, was very disappointed that there was no actual fruit in the chocolate. Much better snacks on the market, these should be advertised as a candy, not filling as a "snack" and just as sugary as most candies out there.
Amanda S.
Oak Harbor, WA
So good! One of my top favorite candies ever! Love to freeze them in the summer.
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing in taste and flavor. This isn't my favorite flavor overall but is still great...they are pretty addicting and a little pricey for a small bag
Domi D.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I thought I grabbed the pomegranates and was confused on why it tasted different. When I realized I was disappointed but I also recognized that it wasn’t horrible. It’s not better than the pomegranate, but it’s a top contender.
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
BROOKSIDE Dark chocolate Goji & Raspberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Scarlett H.
Absolutely LOVE these Brookside chocolate covered fruit treats. There are many different fruit options, but they all come covered in the same amazing high quality chocolate which is amazing. It's a quick and easy snack to grab when you need something a little more exciting than a chocolate bar.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
BROOKSIDE Dark chocolate Goji & Raspberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Emma S.
This isn't my favorite flavor of this treat, but they are very yummy. Real fruit in the center and the natural antioxidant of dark chocolate compliment each other well.
michele D.
Fremont, CA
Mmm....soo good. They're chocolaty and fruity at the same time. It's a nice combo if you're in the mood for something sweet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...