BY BROOKSIDE

Description:

Treat yourself to the ultimate chocolate experience. BROOKSIDE Chocolatiers have artfully blended goji and raspberry flavors with smooth dark chocolate for a premium chocolate indulgence. Make everyday snacking special, or give BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Goji and Raspberry Flavors as an exotic gift. Note: Because Brookside Goji Raspberry Chocolates are temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day).

Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Lecithin (Soy), Milk, Salt, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Fruit Juice Concentrate (Raspberry, Apple, Lemon, Goji Berry Juice Concentrates), Maltodextrin, Deionized Apple Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor Pectin, Malic Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Canola Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Resinous Glaze.

• Estos chocolates son bajos en grasa?3 Answers
  • I've tried other flavors from this brand, but I haven't t...2 Answers
  • I've seen brookside before and heard all the brag but I'v...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I recently had to change my eating habits. One of the things I had to cut was refined sugars, so goodbye cookies and candy and cereals that I liked to sometimes eat for dinner. I now eat a ton of fresh fruit, but that doesn't mean I don't crave sugar products including chocolate. That's where Brookside dark chocolate with goji and raspberry flavor comes in. These little balls of heaven are tasty! They are also relatively low in carbs and sugar. A small handful hits the spot when I'm having a craving and much better for me than most of the other things I would've been consuming. They were approved by my dietician too!
So if you're looking for something that's sweet and really yummy, buy some Brookside.
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I usually get these for my mom because she loves Raspberry. I'll eat them every now and then because they're amazing. They don't have too much sugar and it's dark chocolate so it's a bit better for you. The only downside is it's a little expensive for the amount you get. Worth it to splurge every now and then though!
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Absolutely LOVE these Brookside chocolate covered fruit treats. There are many different fruit options, but they all come covered in the same amazing high quality chocolate which is amazing. It's a quick and easy snack to grab when you need something a little more exciting than a chocolate bar.
Ava S.
This is my go-to! They are so good...I have tried some of the off brand kinds and they are never the same. I find them every where and I normally take them to the movies instead of buying the candy. The only downside is that if you have them to much you might get burnt out...so pace yourself. Overall I would definitely recommend.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so incredibly delicious! I purchased these at Target today along with the acaí and blueberry flavor. The balance of the fruit and chocolate is perfect! The fact that these aren't ridiculously rich is probably why you can easily eat a whole bag if you aren't paying attention! So, so yummy!!
MaKenna E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Every since I have tried these I can't stop eating them. The price is definitely worth what you get. My favorite are the chocolate covered blueberries but all of them are amazing. The bag is resealable so they won't go bad if you don't finish them quickly.
Annie s.
oroville
When I want something sweet to snack on but I don’t want to fill up on sugar, these are a go to! You get quite a bit for the price even though it is more than most are probably used to spending on snacks. The açaí, pomegranate, and the raspberry flavors are my favorite. I have also heard good things about the clusters as well!
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good. Love the rich dark chocolate. The blueberry ones are my personal favorite. Love putting them in the freezer and when I need a sweet pick me up get a couple. They are a little pricey but seem to go a long way.
Alexia G.
Vallejo, CA
These are one of my favorite chocolate snacks. They are so rich and creamy, and the fruits always taste great. They aren't too pricey. No other brand compares to this brand of chocolate snacks, and I would definitely recommend
Hailey T.
San Marcos, TX
Taste alright, was very disappointed that there was no actual fruit in the chocolate. Much better snacks on the market, these should be advertised as a candy, not filling as a "snack" and just as sugary as most candies out there.
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Can these be found at Walmart? I think I saw them once but I'm not sure!
Raven M.
Brooklyn, NY
Can I find this product in target? I heard I can but never find it!
AE E.
What other ways do you enjoy Brooks Dark Chocolate Goji Berry? Baking?
Mariah C.
Columbus, OH
Does this come in Milk Chocolate? Or just dark chocolate?
Lindsey A.
Colchester, VT
I loved the brookside clusters, but didn't enjoy the pomegranate or acai flavors. Is the goji berry flavor any better then the other two or is it too sweet and weird flavored also?