BY BROOKSIDE

Brookside® Dark Chocolate Goji with Raspberry.

Smooth dark chocolate covered real fruit juice pieces.

Natural source of flavanol antioxidants.

*See back panel for nutrition information. see more...

• Do the nutritional benefits of the goji berry actual come...1 Answers
  • I loved the brookside clusters, but didn't enjoy the pome...4 Answers
  • Can I find this product in target? I heard I can but neve...6 Answers
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I recently had to change my eating habits. One of the things I had to cut was refined sugars, so goodbye cookies and candy and cereals that I liked to sometimes eat for dinner. I now eat a ton of fresh fruit, but that doesn't mean I don't crave sugar products including chocolate. That's where Brookside dark chocolate with goji and raspberry flavor comes in. These little balls of heaven are tasty! They are also relatively low in carbs and sugar. A small handful hits the spot when I'm having a craving and much better for me than most of the other things I would've been consuming. They were approved by my dietician too!
So if you're looking for something that's sweet and really yummy, buy some Brookside.
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Absolutely LOVE these Brookside chocolate covered fruit treats. There are many different fruit options, but they all come covered in the same amazing high quality chocolate which is amazing. It's a quick and easy snack to grab when you need something a little more exciting than a chocolate bar.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so incredibly delicious! I purchased these at Target today along with the acaí and blueberry flavor. The balance of the fruit and chocolate is perfect! The fact that these aren't ridiculously rich is probably why you can easily eat a whole bag if you aren't paying attention! So, so yummy!!
Kristen C.
I love these brookside dark chocolate gojis. They are nice for a sweet treat at anytime. Sometimes they are a little pricey though. I liked them better than the dove options.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
These are absolutely divine! Fruity and chocolatey, the perfect combination to cure your sweet tooth without going overboard. They actually taste like chocolate instead of tasting like sugar. And just a few curbs your craving. 10/10.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This isn't my favorite flavor of this treat, but they are very yummy. Real fruit in the center and the natural antioxidant of dark chocolate compliment each other well.
tanya m.
I got this as a freebie because I was waiting in a office and it was something to help pass the time I guess. I already had brookside chocolate but not the goji one. I wasn't even sure what goji was or that it existed until I tried this snack. I love sweets and this definitely satisfied that. It wasn't too chocolatey of two sweet. There's one downside and that's it in the little small bag, theres only about five chocolate covered fruit. It is a .53 oz bag but it's still good. Its a nice and smooth bite
Betty R.
Sebring, FL
I love love love these. they are so good they also have clusters now which are fantastic . I can eat these all day long dark chocolate and all. I have tasted some awful dark chocolate but these were and are really good the fruit flavor just blends so smoothly with the chocolate that it melts and makes you melt while eating them. These are addicting. I had a bag that I was sharing with friends to let them try and a few of them went out and bought three or four bags at one time . I had to laugh because they were all supposed to be putting themselves on diets at the time I let them try this candy. they told me I was not right . lol it is almost like lays you cant just eat one and walk away
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've had the Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai Blueberries and whatever the pomegranate version is called, and both are excellent, as is the raspberry one (actually, my favorite). I had ordered two, one for me and one for a friend who just had surgery. Per the email I received, they were to be delivered on a Friday (my day off) but instead arrived on Tuesday, which would normally be a good thing, but it happened to be 95 degrees that day so both bags were melted. Still edible as can be chopped up, but defintely ruins the look and ease of eating them. Will wait until cold weather before ordering again.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
Why can't I give these more than 5 stars?! I can devour a bag (the biggest one) in about 45 mins and crave more after they are gone! The centers almost taste like gummies? But oh my gosh they are so good. One of my favorite candies ever. And not just this flavor is good, they ALL are. Would recommend to every and anyone. Love love love! ( a little pricey but worth it)
Raven M.
Brooklyn, NY
Can I find this product in target? I heard I can but never find it!
Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
Can these be found at Walmart? I think I saw them once but I'm not sure!
AE E.
What other ways do you enjoy Brooks Dark Chocolate Goji Berry? Baking?
Lindsey A.
Colchester, VT
I loved the brookside clusters, but didn't enjoy the pomegranate or acai flavors. Is the goji berry flavor any better then the other two or is it too sweet and weird flavored also?
Victoria F.