BY BROOKSIDE

Brookside® Dark Chocolate Goji with Raspberry.

Smooth dark chocolate covered real fruit juice pieces.

Natural source of flavanol antioxidants.

*See back panel for nutrition information. see more...

• Do the nutritional benefits of the goji berry actual come through...1 Answers
  • I loved the brookside clusters, but didn't enjoy the pomegranate ...4 Answers
  • Can I find this product in target? I heard I can but never find it!6 Answers
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
Why can't I give these more than 5 stars?! I can devour a bag (the biggest one) in about 45 mins and crave more after they are gone! The centers almost taste like gummies? But oh my gosh they are so good. One of my favorite candies ever. And not just this flavor is good, they ALL are. Would recommend to every and anyone. Love love love! ( a little pricey but worth it)
Lena V.
Fpo, AP
Can never go wrong with Brookside! Be it a quick bite of energy or a desire for a little something sweet these are a fabulous go to! I've tried many of the flavors and have enjoyed them all! The price is middle of the road and no question a good deal when thinking about the quality!
Sierra V.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my all-time favorite snack. It's the perfect combination of raspberry flavor and dark chocolate. The only downside is I could eat the whole bag in one sitting because they are that delicious! It's a must buy for anyone who has a sweet-tooth like me. :)
Influenster M.
Good god, you have to keep these away from me. They are way too delicious and the fact that they have goji in them, makes me think they are not nearly as bad for you as they actually are. Delicious and dangerous would be the best description for them!
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Yep!!! I love all of the brook side chocolates! I saw these and had to try them! They are AMAZING!!!!! Blueberry is still my favorite, but this one comes in close second! I love to keep them in my desk at school for a quick snack between classes! :)
Teri P.
Baltimore, MD
Soooo good! A friend had these at book club & I became obsessed! Lovely little bursts of tangy raspberry & dark chocolate. They make my mouth happy!! I usually buy these at the grocery store, but also at Walmart. Wish they were less expensive!!
Andrea C.
bridgeport, CT
This one is my favorite flavor, kinda tangy and sweet! They are very addictive but not bad for you at all! They can be a bit pricey so I try to get them when they are 2 for 5 dollars! But definitely worth every dollar!!
Melissa C.
Brookside is good and a favorite at my house, but I absolutely love love love this one. It is better than any of the other Brookside I've had so far. The perfect blend of tart and sweet.
Marisela B.
Henderson, NV
Love obsessed with these dark chocolates fruit heavenly delicious, they are addicting this is my guilty pleasure and when I'm relaxing on a lazy Sunday they're the perfect companion.
Kristen C.
I love these brookside dark chocolate gojis. They are nice for a sweet treat at anytime. Sometimes they are a little pricey though. I liked them better than the dove options.
Raven M.
Brooklyn, NY
Can I find this product in target? I heard I can but never find it!
Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
Can these be found at Walmart? I think I saw them once but I'm not sure!
AE E.
What other ways do you enjoy Brooks Dark Chocolate Goji Berry? Baking?
Lindsey A.
Colchester, VT
I loved the brookside clusters, but didn't enjoy the pomegranate or acai flavors. Is the goji berry flavor any better then the other two or is it too sweet and weird flavored also?
Liz J.
What exactly is a goji berry? I've tried the other flavors and enjoyed them, but how well does this go with dark chocolate?