BY BROOKSIDE

Descriptipn:

Brookside has done it again. With a history of creating sophisticated taste experiences in a multitude of flavors and textures, the chocolatiers now bring you BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bars in Blueberry with Acai flavor. Artfully made with real fruit, these bars are gluten free, a good source of fiber and antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E, as well as cholesterol free. The crunchy nuts and real fruit combined with the deliciously rich BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate make these snack bars the ultimate solution for snacking, whenever the time arises.

Karina T.
Brossard, QC
This fruit and nuts bar is delicious! Is not overly sweet, having the Blueberry and acai flavors and the crunch of the nuts combining perfectly with the dark chocolate.
It is now one of my favorites chocolate bars and I will definitely buy it again.
Lorna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
The Dark chocolate and blueberry bar was really delicious, it was definitely my favorite of the three bars. I loved how packed it was with fruits and nuts, which made the bar really filling. Especially when compared to granola type bars I have tried in the past, I found that this worked really well as a meal replacement or a higher calorie snack to keep my energy up.

Taste wise I did find it extremely sweet to the degree that it might be a little overly fruity and sweet for some people, but I though the taste was fantastic. The only con for me was that the calorie content was quite high compared to many snack bars I've tried, with 80 calories more than the traditional 100 and quite a lot of sugar due to the fruit. However, I would rather have the calories, especially if it meant sacrificing how moreish and filling the bar was.

I would definitely buy this bar again, but I'd try and get it on a deal as I feel the price is a little on the high side for such a small sized bar. I would recommend it to a friend if they enjoyed fruit as the fruit flavor really packs a (delicious) punch here.

----------------------------------
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, ON
I really enjoyed this delicious snack bar. I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club and was anxious to try. It is very flavorful and has quality ingredients such as pumpkin seeds and almonds and uses real fruit and natural flavors. As a plus, it's gluten free for those with dietary sensitivities. And who doesn't love the combination of dark chocolate and fruit? Yum! This bar has amazing blueberry flavor, combined with dark chocolate and quality ingredients, which makes it a top choice when choosing a snack bar.
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
I got to try this through the Product Review Club ! Overall, I don't think I'll be buying another one. The price is steep for a granola bar equivalent. The taste was alright, found it to be on the sweet side with just too much going on. I do like that it is very natural, with a great source of fiber, made with real fruit, and also not a GMO !!
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think the Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit and Nut Bar with Blueberry and Acai was probably my favorite out of the 3 I have tried. I really like the texture and it wasn't too hard - even with all the nuts. Not low in calories - but a good solid protein source and great for snacks and lunches!