BY BROOKSIDE

Description:

BROOKSIDE Brand has done it again. With a history of creating sophisticated taste experiences in a multitude of flavors and textures, the chocolatiers now bring you BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bars in Cranberry with Blackberry flavor. Artfully made with real fruit, these bars are gluten free, a good source of fiber and antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E, as well as cholesterol free. The crunchy nuts and real fruit combined with the deliciously rich BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate make these snack bars the ultimate solution for snacking, whenever the time arises.

Almonds, Sweetened Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Dark Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Lecithin (Soy), Milk, Salt, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Brown Rice Syrup, Pumpkin Seeds, Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Chicory Root Extract, Brown Rice, Invert Syrup, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of: Sunflower Oil, Glycerin, Safflower Oil, Salt, Malic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin E Acetate, Natural Blackberry Flavor, Lecithin (Soy), Vitamin A Palmitate.

Tai J.
This is a very tasty little treat. I believe that it is a great alternative to candy when you want something sweet. The bar comes in a 6 pack that I got for $1.69 on clearance. When I opened the bar I got a whiff of nice sweet smell! I like that it is made with dark chocolate because it is healthy for you. The taste is good with a bit of an after taste that isn't too terrible. I would definitely purchase this again if the price was right.
Lorna W.
The Dark chocolate, cranberry and blackberry bar definitely wasn't my favorite. I'm not a huge fan of cranberry and with this flavor combination it became overwhelming.

Like the blueberry flavor, the bar was absolutely choc-full of nuts and berries and it was obvious when compared to other bars that they really took effort to put a lot of real food in there to keep you full!

I would definitely buy this bar again, but I'd stick to the other flavors which I enjoyed a lot more. The cranberry just wasn't my thing, but I remain impressed by the bar itself!

----------------------------------
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, ON
I really enjoyed this delicious snack bar. Initially, I thought I might not be a huge fan of the cranberry flavor but this bar was really all about the blackberry, which I found super tasty. I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. It is very flavorful and has quality ingredients such as pumpkin seeds and almonds and uses real fruit and natural flavors. As a plus, it's gluten free for those with dietary sensitivities and a source of fiber. And who doesn't love the combination of dark chocolate and fruit? Yum! It's both chewy and crunchy and fills you up. This bar has a delicious dominant blackberry flavor, combined with dark chocolate and quality ingredients, which makes it a top choice when choosing a snack bar.
Denise V.
The first thing that you (and your husband, lol) notice when you open the wrapper is the scent. The Fruit and Nut bar smells like Brookside chocolate we've come to know and love. There's a good amount chocolate, and it tastes good. Texture-wise, the bar itself is chewy with a generous amount of crunchy nuts. The bar is also pretty filling for it's size. I loved that it is GMO-free and a great source of fibre. It's just not super healthy because it contains about 13g of sugar. Some of that is from the fruit so take note.
I received this as part of the Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review.

Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
I think the Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit and Nut Bar with Cranberry and Blackberry was my second most favorite out of the 3 I have tried. I found I really like the texture and it wasn't too hard - even with all the nuts. Not low in calories - but a good solid protein source, good for energy and great for snacks and lunches! The cranberries and blackberries added a really nice texture and sweetness to this bar. Will be buying more for sure.