BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Cherry with Pomegranate Flavor Fruit & Nut Bar uploaded by Danita M.BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Cherry with Pomegranate Flavor Fruit & Nut Bar uploaded by Ali P.

BY BROOKSIDE

Description:

Our search for the perfect snack can finally come to an end. Brookside has brought you the most extraordinary and enticingly delicious snack bars to date: Brookside Dark Chocolate Cherry with Pomegranate Flavor Fruit & Nut Bars. Artfully made with real fruit, these bars are gluten free, a good source of fiber and antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E, as well as cholesterol free. The crunchy nuts and real fruit combined with the deliciously rich Brookside Dark Chocolate make these snack bars the ultimate solution for snacking, whenever the time arises.

Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Fruit Juice Concentrate (Pomegranate, Apple, Cranberry, Lemon Juice Concentrates), Maltodextrin, Deionized Apple Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Pectin, Malic Acid, Canola Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Resinous Glaze, Citric Acid.

Buy on Amazon
Danita M.
Joliet, IL
The Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Bar is perfect to keep in my purse for when I'm on the go and whether I have a craving for chocolate (or something sweet) or for when I'm hungry and simply need something to hold me over for a bit. Not only is it absolutely delicious, but it's nutrious too (can't say that for too many "snack" products). The cherry isn't overwhelming, but provides just enough sweetness. I love these.
Becky C.
These bars are my new Favorite!! I love them! Sometimes I want two! Just that good! They're super chewy! They taste fantastic with every bite you're getting the crunchiness of the pumpkin seeds & almonds, along with chewy cherry and pomegranate fruit bits. And the dark chocolate is a bonus. Such a good flavor overall on the entire bar! Try it!! You won't be disappointed! Yum!!
Nicole R.
Hamilton, OH
So so so good. The cherry pops yummy in this bar. I don't really like cherries but this bar is so yummy. You need to try the yummy flavorful goodness for yourself. Trust me on this. Go to the store now and buy it!! No money wasted at all treat me. The other favors are wonderful as well try them all.
Rachael M.
Pleasant View, UT
DELICIOUS. I love brookside chocolate already. I eat it way too much, it's worth it even though its pricey. This is my first time trying their fruit & nut bars. They were so yummy! Definitely not super healthy but its a good treat!:) I got it at walmart, kind of pricey but once again, worth it.
Hunter P.
Athens, GA
I love these!!! They are great for midday snacking. They're the perfect blend of fruity and chocolate and nutty. The flavors compliment each other so well. I eat one almost every day!!
Lori L.
Flint, MI
I like the mixed of nuts, seeds, and berries that went into this bar with the bottom dipped in dark chocolate. It was a nice treat to have that tasted good and felt good to eat healthwise. I would buy these again.
Hannah T.
Pickens, SC
I eat these everyday. There the best granola bars I've ever had! They have the perfect blend of granola, chocolate, & berrys!
Denise V.
The Fruit and Nut bar smells like Brookside chocolate we've come to know and love. There's a good amount chocolate, and it tastes good. Texture-wise, the bar itself is chewy with a generous amount of crunchy nuts. The bar is also pretty filling for it's size. The cherry flavor is there, but I was unable to really taste pomegranate. t is rather sweet, so for me it's more of a dessert-type bar than a snack. (Maybe because I tend to like salty, savoury flavors for snacks.) I loved that it is GMO-free and a great source of fibre. It's just not super healthy because it contains about 13g of sugar. Some of that is from the fruit so take note.
I received this as part of the Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review.
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, ON
I really enjoyed this delicious snack bar; putting cherries and pomegranate flavors together was a great combination. I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club and was anxious to try. It is very flavorful and has quality ingredients such as pumpkin seeds and almonds and uses real fruit and natural flavors. As a plus, it's gluten free for those with dietary sensitivities and a source of fiber. And who doesn't love the combination of dark chocolate and fruit? Yum! This bar has amazing cherry flavor, combined with dark chocolate and quality ingredients, which makes it a top choice when choosing a snack bar.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
I think the Brookside Dark Chocolate Fruit and Nut Bar Cherry with Pomegranate was probably my least favorite out of the 3 I have tried. Only because I really don't like Cherries! Other than the cherries (lol) I really like the texture and it wasn't too hard - even with all the nuts. Not low in calories - but a good solid protein source and great for snacks and lunches! Also travels well in lunch boxes and briefcases!