BY BROOKSIDE

Description:

From the lush Amazon rainforest comes the exotic flavor of Acai berries. When paired with blueberry flavored centers and premium dark chocolate, these berry flavors become truly unforgettable. Treat yourself to this luxurious blend of flavors, elevate snack mixes and home-baked desserts, or introduce friends and loved ones to the artistry of BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Acai and Blueberry Flavors.

Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Lecithin (Soy), Milk, Salt, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Fruit Juice Concentrate (Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Raspberry Juice Concentrate, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Cranberry Juice Concentrate, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Maltodextrin, Deionized Apple Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Malic Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Canola Oil, Acai Puree Concentrate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Resinous Glaze.

• Are you a fan of Brookside Chocolate’s, blueberry flavour...2 Answers
  • Are these super chewy?6 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try these. Are they better than th...3 Answers
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START. I thought I could handle eating a handful of these as a quick snack before I leave my room for class, but I end up taking (and finishing) the whole bag :( For the price, I should really stop doing that, but they're so good. They're different than typical candy and I don't feel as guilty snacking on these. Just wish I could find them for a cheaper price!
Jonnay V.
These taste SO GOOD! It’s one of those foods that you can eat and not feel bad at all for doing so. It makes for a great snack on the go! I love the combination of chocolate and açaí berries, it’s like a perfect blend of sweetness. What I love to do is occasionally put it in the freezer or fridge for a cold açaí treat on hot days. Highly recommend these they’re my absolute favorite!
Haley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to go crazy for these. I miss brookside’s sweets so much. They taste so good, especially with the jelly on the inside. I’d recommend it to anyone who likes chocolate covered jelly’s that are fruit flavored, or if you like anything blueberry or acaí related, you should go for this. But if you like pomegranate, try their other pack!
Bryn N.
These things are so amazing and addictive. I love the dark chocolate coating, which keeps them all together and is a bit hard, but still easy to bite through and the soft, fruity centers give a burst of flavor that isn't overpowering. These are my favorite snacks. The pomegranate is also good, but blueberry/acai is my favorite.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai & Blueberry Flavors, Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai with Blueberry, Other more...
These are DELICIOUS! I get them as a treat to myself. I love them alone, in ice cream, as a snack etc they are affordable and I haven’t tried any others but these are great so yeah I do recommend and buy them for others. Constantly. They have other Varieties that I want to try also.
Taryn R.
Hurricane, UT
These are my favorite little chocolate snack. I bought four 3oz bags to keep in my car and purse and diaper bag so I have a snack when I’m out and about. It’s got a great taste. I’m not a fan of dark chocolate but these I could eat all day every day. I recommend these to people all the time.
kelly m.
I love these! They taste so good. I was iffy on getting these originally because I wasn’t sure about blueberries and chocolate. I bought these at Costco but you can get them at Walgreens or pretty much anywhere. I don’t get these often but when I do they are gone within a few days.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai & Blueberry Flavors more...
The dark chocolate is not bitter or too sweet which is great since it is combined with the blue berry inside. It’s so flavorful and a great snack. I love the packaging as well because if I don’t finish it I can seal it to save for later and I think that’s the best.
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai & Blueberry Flavors more...
I usually am not the biggest fan of blueberries, but these things are SO good. Everything Brookside puts out is so good and I always end up buying some at the store...and they usually last maybe a week if I'm lucky haha. Definitely get some!!
Sheyenne S.
Sun Valley, NV
Love love love this. The first time I had this is couldn’t get enough. You can find it at Rite Aid or your local pharmacy or drug store. The Chocolate is rich dark chocolate. I recommend everyone to try this. And it’s not bad for you to eat.
Meredith B.
Where can I buy these at?
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati , OH
What's your favorite flavor?
Jen D.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Are these healthy for you or not really?
Tiffany M.
Which one is your most favorite? Mine is Acai and Blueberry!
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
These are expensive!! Is it worth the price? Any other chocolate you can compare it to?

Amazon