Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai & Blueberry Flavors

Natural Source Of Flavanol Antioxidants* Smooth Dark Chocolate Surrounding A Sweetened Real Fruit Juice Piece, Made From A Blend Of Acai Berry, Blueberry Juice, And Other Select Fruit Juices. Made With Brookside's Smooth Dark Chocolate, A Natural Source Of Flavanol Antioxidants Brookside's Chocolatiers Have Discovered A Range Of Exotic Fruits From Around The World To Create The Ultimate Chocolate Experience.&Nbsp; The Perfect Pairing Of Brookside's Sweetened Real Fruit Juice Pieces Dipped In Luscious Dark Chocolate.&Nbsp; Another Perfect Pairing From Brookside. *One Serving (40G) Contains 100Mg Of Flavanol Antioxidants, 180 Calories And 4G Of Saturated Fat. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are delicious and very addicting !i can eat the whole bag and not feel guilty,great to snack on, I am very impressed!" in 15 reviews
  • "They are yummy and satisfy a sweet tooth, but they are a little weird texturally and I am not sold on the chocolate coating they use." in 12 reviews
  • "These are SO good my new favorite snack, sometimes though I think theyre a little expensive and found targets simply balanced version of this is also very good and cheaper." in 10 reviews
  • "This is a really great snack to add in your purse and have in the office, sneak into a movie theatre, or a trip." in 9 reviews
  • "i first found them at costco and bought the pomegranate ones and later found these and i love them both honestly" in 7 reviews
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai & Blueberry Flavors, Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai & Blueberry Flavors 21 oz, Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai w/ Blueberry more...
I am a huge chocolate lover, and recently started eating dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate. I love the health benefits of dark chocolate, and also the flavor. I love the acai with dark chocolate! Although a little pricey, it is definitely one of my go to's when I have a craving for sweets!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai & Blueberry Flavors more...
I normally stick to the pomegranate flavored ones but these are equally as delicious. They will last me a long time because I snack sparingly with them. The dark chocolate is smooth and the blueberry center is chewy and so good! A must try. I bought them for $3 at walmart.
Chelsea D.
kansas city
These are great! I love the mixture of the dark chocolate and fruit. It's very rich, at least for me. I don't think I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. However, it's great for little snack or for a little sweet tooth pick me up. I would definitely recommend this. I didn't have any of the other flavors but the blueberry acai flavor is great. There is a bit of sugar in it, nevertheless, if you want some chocolate this is a great choice in my opinion.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai & Blueberry Flavors 21 oz more...
I’m a huge chocolate lover and these things are heavenly! The chocolate and blueberries taste perfect together and they’re a wonderful snack. I love carrying the bag in my purse with me so I can have them wherever I go.
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield, CA
My sister got me addicted to these! I love the fact that the dark chocolate isn't too overpowering. I knocked off one star because it's pretty pricey for the amount that you get, but when you find these on sale, that's when you stock up!! I know you can find small bags of these at the dollar store, so if you want to try them, go there!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai w/ Blueberry more...
These is amazingly yummy! I love these as a snack, although I have to be careful not to eat the whole bag or I’ll wind up with a stomach ache. Their other flavors are great too!
Jan G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Dark chocolate. I feel the fruit inside give it a yummy twist, that make this treats super fun. They are yummy. I will say for the price you are paying and the amount in this bag and flavor is totally wort it.
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious! Love these and can eat whole bag. This is the best flavor out of the entire selection. Good snack to have after the gym, or at work in your office. Healthy and kid friendly in my opinion. I usually grab mine for a few bucks at Target. You won't be disappointed...yum!
Danielle S.
Jenkintown, PA
These things are addicting! The mix of fruit and chocolate is wonderful and a perfect mid work day snack. These blueberry flavored ones are my all time favorite!
Heather D.
This sweet treat is not only delicious but much healthier than your typical candy bar. The blueberry flavor is delicious and they are nice and soft. The chocolate accents the blueberry magnificently. I bought mine at Walgreens for the first time but have since purchased them from many locations such as kroger, walmart, and target. They are fairly expensive for such a small bag of treats but since they are healthier I think the price is just fine.
Meredith B.
Where can I buy these at?
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
What's your favorite flavor?
Jen D.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Are these healthy for you or not really?
Tiffany M.
Which one is your most favorite? Mine is Acai and Blueberry!
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
These are expensive!! Is it worth the price? Any other chocolate you can compare it to?