BY BROOKSIDE

Natural Source Of Flavanol Antioxidants* Smooth Dark Chocolate Surrounding A Sweetened Real Fruit Juice Piece, Made From A Blend Of Acai Berry, Blueberry Juice, And Other Select Fruit Juices. Made With Brookside's Smooth Dark Chocolate, A Natural Source Of Flavanol Antioxidants Brookside's Chocolatiers Have Discovered A Range Of Exotic Fruits From Around The World To Create The Ultimate Chocolate Experience.&Nbsp; The Perfect Pairing Of Brookside's Sweetened Real Fruit Juice Pieces Dipped In Luscious Dark Chocolate.&Nbsp; Another Perfect Pairing From Brookside. *One Serving (40G) Contains 100Mg Of Flavanol Antioxidants, 180 Calories And 4G Of Saturated Fat. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are delicious and very addicting !i can eat the whole bag and not feel guilty,great to snack on, I am very impressed!" in 15 reviews
  • "They are yummy and satisfy a sweet tooth, but they are a little weird texturally and I am not sold on the chocolate coating they use." in 12 reviews
  • "These are SO good my new favorite snack, sometimes though I think theyre a little expensive and found targets simply balanced version of this is also very good and cheaper." in 10 reviews
  • "This is a really great snack to add in your purse and have in the office, sneak into a movie theatre, or a trip." in 9 reviews
  • "i first found them at costco and bought the pomegranate ones and later found these and i love them both honestly" in 7 reviews
Haley S.
Review for: Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai & Blueberry Flavors 21 oz more...
I used to go crazy for these. I miss brookside’s sweets so much. They taste so good, especially with the jelly on the inside. I’d recommend it to anyone who likes chocolate covered jelly’s that are fruit flavored, or if you like anything blueberry or acaí related, you should go for this. But if you like pomegranate, try their other pack!
Bryn N.
These things are so amazing and addictive. I love the dark chocolate coating, which keeps them all together and is a bit hard, but still easy to bite through and the soft, fruity centers give a burst of flavor that isn't overpowering. These are my favorite snacks. The pomegranate is also good, but blueberry/acai is my favorite.
Taryn R.
Hurricane, UT
Review for: Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai & Blueberry Flavors more...
These are my favorite little chocolate snack. I bought four 3oz bags to keep in my car and purse and diaper bag so I have a snack when I’m out and about. It’s got a great taste. I’m not a fan of dark chocolate but these I could eat all day every day. I recommend these to people all the time.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Review for: Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai & Blueberry Flavors more...
I normally stick to the pomegranate flavored ones but these are equally as delicious. They will last me a long time because I snack sparingly with them. The dark chocolate is smooth and the blueberry center is chewy and so good! A must try. I bought them for $3 at walmart.
Chelsea D.
kansas city
These are great! I love the mixture of the dark chocolate and fruit. It's very rich, at least for me. I don't think I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. However, it's great for little snack or for a little sweet tooth pick me up. I would definitely recommend this. I didn't have any of the other flavors but the blueberry acai flavor is great. There is a bit of sugar in it, nevertheless, if you want some chocolate this is a great choice in my opinion.
Emma B.
Review for: Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai & Blueberry Flavors more...
These are so addicting! I absolutely love the flavors that come in this product and the price is definitely worth the great flavor given in these. I’m not a huge dark chocolate fan but I love these, I recommend to anyone!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai & Blueberry Flavors 21 oz more...
I’m a huge chocolate lover and these things are heavenly! The chocolate and blueberries taste perfect together and they’re a wonderful snack. I love carrying the bag in my purse with me so I can have them wherever I go.
Sienna G.
Review for: Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai & Blueberry Flavors 21 oz more...
I LOVE this snack! I am a huge açaí and chocolate lover so as soon as I saw the two combined I had to try it! Best snack ever and perfect for when I want something a little sweet!
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield, CA
My sister got me addicted to these! I love the fact that the dark chocolate isn't too overpowering. I knocked off one star because it's pretty pricey for the amount that you get, but when you find these on sale, that's when you stock up!! I know you can find small bags of these at the dollar store, so if you want to try them, go there!
Ashleigh J.
Bryant
This stuff is the bomb. I love it. Dark chocolate and yummy blueberry. Hits the spot especially while watching what I eat. St a good price you cannot beat this product.
Meredith B.
Where can I buy these at?
Ashleigh S.
cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What's your favorite flavor?
Jen D.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Are these healthy for you or not really?
Tiffany M.
Which one is your most favorite? Mine is Acai and Blueberry!
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
These are expensive!! Is it worth the price? Any other chocolate you can compare it to?