BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz

by Brookside

What do you get when you combine bright blueberry, exotic acai, and rich dark chocolate? Something pretty amazing, if you ask us. Find out for yourself.

Are these healthy?
[product:brookside-dark-chocolate-acai-&-blueberry-flavors] Has anyone tried baking with these ?
Are these healthy? They are very good but can’t tell if they’re bad haha!
Start your review of BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz!
Marta K.
Philadelphia
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Marta K.
Love this snacks, doesn’t seem to have gélatine in it so should be meat free. The chocolate and berry ratio is a bit off, too much chocolate in my opinion but over tastes good.
Kiley B.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Kiley B.
Purchased at: Target
I love chocolate and I love fruit. This is the perfect combination! This is one of favorites to pick up at Target. It’s a little expensive, but worth it.
Ninna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love these! No artificial flavors or colors. Smooth dark chocolate Acai and blueberry flavors. These are great for a snack. And that time of the month. They help me with craps. It really really helps. I like to always have these on hand. Will continue to buy. No
Susan B.
Saint Marys, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Susan B.
This is my favorite dark chocolate candy! They are my go-to whenever I have a craving for something sweet and chocolate. The blueberry center has a wonderful sweet/tart taste that really hits the spot! If you like the flavor of dark chocolate and berries, I recommend trying this candy!
Karina O.
Garden Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Karina O.
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite treats! I love dark chocolate but not all of them are made the same! I love the high quality of these dark chocolate treat. The açaí and blue berry flavor is my favorite! I definitely recommend them! I always have a bag of BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz around!
hope F.
Had the blueberry and raspberry flavors and both were yummy. Great when you're on the go and need to satisfy your sweet tooth. Good alternative to a candy bar.
Sarah A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Sarah A.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE! These are sooo addicting to eat. I love the blueberry & acai inside this one compared to other dark chocolate snacks with plain fruit. I can probably finish a bag by myself since they are small and easy to eat. Definitely recommend if you like dark chocolate!!
Wendy M.
Saint Joseph, MO
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Wendy M.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love these! They taste so good, it’s not too sweet and flavorful!! I don’t really know if it’s healthy but at least it has dark chocolate! They’re a bit pricey but worth it. I recommend if you are look for a chocolatey snack.
tiffany V.
Escondido , CA
Omg ! This are the best . They are SO addicting !!! You literally can't stop . I put them in the fridge and they taste so much better ! They are a bit pricey for a small bag at your local grocery store but I stock up on them at Costco they have a huge bag for like 8 bucks !
Olivia L.
Somerville, MA
I love these! The filling is the perfect combination with the chocolate. Not too sweet, not too sour.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...