BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz

by Brookside

What do you get when you combine bright blueberry, exotic acai, and rich dark chocolate? Something pretty amazing, if you ask us. Find out for yourself.

Are these healthy?
[product:brookside-dark-chocolate-acai-&-blueberry-flavors] Has anyone tried baking with these ?
Are these healthy? They are very good but can’t tell if they’re bad haha!
Start your review of BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz!
Marta K.
Philadelphia
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Marta K.
Love this snacks, doesn’t seem to have gélatine in it so should be meat free. The chocolate and berry ratio is a bit off, too much chocolate in my opinion but over tastes good.
Kiley B.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Kiley B.
Purchased at: Target
I love chocolate and I love fruit. This is the perfect combination! This is one of favorites to pick up at Target. It’s a little expensive, but worth it.
Linsey P.
Hillsdale, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Linsey P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best snack when traveling or indulging at home. They are affordable and delicious. The chocolate is super cream and the blueberry flavor works well with the chocolate flavor. I will be repurchasing again.
Emma H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Emma H.
These are THE greatest sweet snack i have ever tried. They are not too bitter and not too sweet. They are the perfect snack for any time of the day I am craving some chocolate. (watch out though because they are addicting!!!)
Ninna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love these! No artificial flavors or colors. Smooth dark chocolate Acai and blueberry flavors. These are great for a snack. And that time of the month. They help me with craps. It really really helps. I like to always have these on hand. Will continue to buy. No
Susan B.
Saint Marys, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Susan B.
This is my favorite dark chocolate candy! They are my go-to whenever I have a craving for something sweet and chocolate. The blueberry center has a wonderful sweet/tart taste that really hits the spot! If you like the flavor of dark chocolate and berries, I recommend trying this candy!
Karina O.
Garden Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Karina O.
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite treats! I love dark chocolate but not all of them are made the same! I love the high quality of these dark chocolate treat. The açaí and blue berry flavor is my favorite! I definitely recommend them! I always have a bag of BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz around!
hope F.
Had the blueberry and raspberry flavors and both were yummy. Great when you're on the go and need to satisfy your sweet tooth. Good alternative to a candy bar.
Sarah A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Sarah A.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE! These are sooo addicting to eat. I love the blueberry & acai inside this one compared to other dark chocolate snacks with plain fruit. I can probably finish a bag by myself since they are small and easy to eat. Definitely recommend if you like dark chocolate!!
Wendy M.
Saint Joseph, MO
BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Açai and Blueberry Flavors, 7 oz uploaded by Wendy M.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love these! They taste so good, it’s not too sweet and flavorful!! I don’t really know if it’s healthy but at least it has dark chocolate! They’re a bit pricey but worth it. I recommend if you are look for a chocolatey snack.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...