BROOKSIDE Crunchy Clusters Dark Chocolate Candy

by Brookside

Crispy multi-grains with soft fruit flavored pieces tumbled in a signature-smooth dark-chocolate cover. Learn more.

I love eating the Brookside Dark Chocolate covered Pomengranatae but I haven't tried the clusters can anyone tell me how these taste and if they have nuts in them? I am allergic to nuts.
Heaven. That is the only word that describes this treat, I was given these in the hospital when I had my daughter, and ever since I have been hooked. They are absolutely delicious! This snack is a much better alternative to potato chips, health wise and taste wise. You will not be disappointed if you try. You will definitely be hooked. I just wish they made a ultra super sized bag! I can never get enough.
Which flavor combination is the best? I've heard such great things about this brand but haven't tried them yet.
Start your review of BROOKSIDE Crunchy Clusters Dark Chocolate Candy!
Leia P.
Kissimmee, FL
BROOKSIDE Crunchy Clusters Dark Chocolate Candy uploaded by Leia P.
I can't get enough of this snack! Finding something like this without nuts in the mix is a rare find. Usually snacks like this with fruit and chocolate are also chock full of nuts... which I'm allergic to. And this is so good it's insane! Fruit, chocolate, crispies, love!
Natacia Z.
Barnhart, MO
I wish they made this in the larger bags to sell at costco. These are too good to be true. Even my picky eater daughter loves to snack on them and she hardly touches anything that is not strawberries, banana or crust-less ham sandwich.
Hannah E.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
This might be TMI but this is my period chocolate. Hands down best treat ever. Like take my money please. The dark chocolate is the perfect about of sweetness and the fruit in it tastes so perfect with the dark chocolate. Such a great combo and definitely recommend if you’re having a sweet tooth or if Mother Nature came by.
Joanne D.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
Honestly my most favorite snack ever! I love the raspberry, crunchy oats, and dark chocolate!! The best combo ever! So yummy and flavorful! My boyfriend isn’t a huge fan with dark chocolate but he’s obsessed with this as much as me!
Dee G.
New Bedford
If I could put 10 stars my greedy self would. Finally got to try Brookside snacks and this was the first one and to be honest I'm a little mad. This is the type of snack you keep eating and don't realize that you've eaten the entire bag and now have to run the store to spend your whole paycheck on to stock up on for the winter.
Kayleigh R.
Akron, OH
A bit pricey for chocolate, but so delicious! Honestly, I would definitely purchase again! Most children probably would be disinterested.
Omattie R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These BROOKSIDE Crunchy Clusters Dark Chocolate Candy are absolutely divine. I can’t stop myself from eating them. The fact that this is a candy that healthy is such a great reason not to hold back. Comes really well packaged. Not too expensive. Will definitely recommend.
Keila M.
Great treat for on the go or a snack at home. The flavors complimemt eacother nicley. The chocolate is really rich
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
BROOKSIDE Crunchy Clusters Dark Chocolate Candy uploaded by Scarlett H.
Absolutely LOVE these Brookside chocolate covered fruit treats. There are many different fruit options, but they all come covered in the same amazing high quality chocolate which is amazing. It's a quick and easy snack to grab when you need something a little more exciting than a chocolate bar.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My mom & I used to be literally obsessed with this stuff, to the point that we got the biggest bag at Sams! It's a great snack but you're easily tempted to eat it all in one sitting so be careful haha.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...