Brooks Women's PureFlow

Is this brand Good for running & for volleyball?
Do these work better for street running or trail running?
I get shin splints fairly easily. Do these shoes provide a lot of cushion? Or arch support?
Start your review of Brooks Women's PureFlow !
How would you rate this product?
Ocala, FL
Probably the best pair of shoes I have ever worn. Very comfortable, lightweight, and cute too. I wasn't as happy with the pure flow 2, I wish they would make these again!
Helotes, TX
I’ve ran in these for years. For awhile I quit because the toe box was to narrow, but it’s wider now. They are light with a low drop. They’re reasonably priced.
Stormville , NY
I have three pairs of the 2s - one should probably be retired by now. They are so comfortable, I don't even think about them once they're on. Love them!
Aberdeen , NC
I got these for my trail runs and my shin pain is gone! Lightweight and cute enough to wear around town in my yoga pants! I'm a converted Brooks fan!
Best running shoe! Have only bought brook's for the past 10 years for running. So comfortable and provides tons of support. Great colors and styles!
I have the PureFlow 4, and I love them! I go to a huge college and I wear these almost everyday, it makes walking around campus much more pleasant!
Hubert, NC
Loving my new brooks women's adrenaline. The extra support makes a big difference. Overpronative and having a high arch these shoes keep me going!
Ward, AR
Love the Brooks Pureflow. I was fitted at my local running store. No more shin splits and they make my feet feel weightless. Brooks all the way!
Westland
Most comfortable running show I’ve ever had! This show is supportive but still flexible. My feet are never sore and the style is cute.
I had these shoes and loved them so much I wore them out. I work in healthcare and they were the most comfortable shoe I’ve ever worn.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...